Jump to content
  • 0

Director paper signed




I signed by mistake on some director paper which company was formed my owner,what can i do to overcome this situation withot lost my job

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

Kindly discuss with a knowledgeable lawyer practicing in company matters and try to solve your issue,

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Your problem cannot be solved through RTI process and as suggested by Mr.Patel you better seek legal advice

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

Admit the mistake to your organisation superior seek aplogy. There the matter ends if they find your explanation satisfactory and if you have signed by mistake/innocently.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • mukeshmittal
      By mukeshmittal
      good evening all,
      I am new to this forum as well as new to this act and in the persuance of my legal studies of LLB I got to know about this act.
      I want to know how i can get my answer sheets as i suspect there is something wrong in checking my answer sheets of family law and economics. i secured only 49 aad 48 marks in both the subjects resp. but i was expecting around 65 so that was a big hurt to me . Plz provide information how to tackle the situation . And university says that they ll re-evaluate the answersheets themselves and are asking for a fees of 1700 each so what shall do .Moreover if i got the answersheets with the limitation period of RTI Act by whom i can get my answersheets checked and if thers an increase in marks how will the university increase it.
      plz help me to get awarded by correct marks
      IF anyone knows the correct approach kindly help , or give me acal or msz on my cell phone i:e XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules, will cal u bck
    • mohdshahabalam
      By mohdshahabalam
      Dear Sir,
      I was a student of B-Tech from UPTU in the session 2004-2008.
      But i was having a back paper in 4th semester which i along with my 3 more friends were not able to clear till the session last ie 2008.
      My two of the batch-mates passed the subject in 2009 which is one year after regular session ends.
      I along with my one batch-mate passed in 2010 which is two years after the regular session.
      The two batchmates got the degree written passed in 2008, though they have cleared in 2009.
      I along with my one batchmate got degree of 2010, which should be of 2008.
      This for your notice that the name of university changed to GBTU from UPTU in 2010, so was this happened due to name change as earlier also student who have back paper got the degree of regular session.
      Do the rules of UPTU change on candidate basis or they are set in the first year itself and are not changed throughout the session.
      It seems that we were having complete year back (as time period mentioned in the degree)
      Please help us to solve the problem as we are facing problem in getting jobs.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy