News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
asha8bakshi

Owner details

Question

asha8bakshi

Hello, I want to know property owner details from property id. How can it possible?

3 answers to this question

karira

Thread moved to Non RTI issues section of the forum.

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear member,

Kindly contact in city survey office and inquire you will get it.

jps50

Even you can get details from Municipal Corporation/Council office.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• saviodcunha
      By saviodcunha
      I sold a two wheeler to a gentleman who promised to transfer the vehicle to his name. This i took from him in writing on a plain paper. Can I use RTI to check if he has complied. As of now he is not communicating with me. What other legal remedies are available - since I have done nothing wrong - but the man should transfer the vehicle to his name.?
    • rashmih
      By rashmih
      Hi..
      I have been living in this society since september 2007. around october 2008 the society was formed and they pasted notices all around the society that bachelors and spinsters are not allowed to stay in the society. They asked all bachelor and spinster tenants to vacate by 31st march 2009. They also went to few of theirs flats and got a consent signed that they would vacate by 31st march and hand over the keys to the society chairman. Luckily me and my roomies were missed. But last weekend they came to our place and asked us to vacate ASAP. We have never caused any nuisance and nor does the society have any proofs against us. The only reason they gave was that if they allow us to stay then they will have to let every one stay. Our owner has asked us not to vacate. what do you suggest we do?

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy