- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
CIc orders Vijaya Bank training cum familiarization programme concerning RTI matters for all its officers.By harinder dhingra
I had sought some information about Vijaya Bank branches of Gurgaon City only for the period 1.4.2004 to 31.3.2014 . The learned CPIO denied all the information quoting section 8(1)(d)(e)(j) of RTI Act 2005. The denial was filmsy without application of mind. So much so, the information regarding name of Branch Manager was denied quoting section 8(1)(d) of RTI Act 2005.
Went for first appeal but to no use. Filed second appeal.
The Hon'ble Mr Sharat Sabharwal ordered the Bank to provide information except Complaints point.
The Hon'ble IC ordered and I quote -
Please note that this training *cum *familiarization programme concerning RTI matters is for all officers of the BANK.
Thanks for your time,