Jump to content
News Ticker
  • 0

If repondant file a false affidavit in reply to the complaint filed in distt fourm .



Hello friends,

In one case in Distt Consumer forum respondant filed false affidavit and hon'ble President of

DCRF Delhi in his judgement mention that respondant has given wrong information by filling wrong affidavit.

Kindly guide what is the procedure to punish the respondant for filling wrong affidavit.

Who will issue the notice ?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member, you can file a complaint in concerned court under section 177 of IPC.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

The point is knowingly that it is an incorrect affidavit, President has not taken action against that respondent. Unless the DF decides on such action, police will never interfere in CP Act matters.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      When can you complain to CIC under RTI Act. Details here https://righttoinformation.wiki/guide/applicant/second-appeal/complaint#mode-of-filing-a-complaint-to-cic
    • ys_peace
      By ys_peace
      Hello All,
      I am looking for the format of Complaint for RTI before CIC.
      Also, please share the procedure about submitting online complaint before CIC.
      Thanks in advance


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy