Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

rajeev gandhi grameen colony





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear member,

Kindly file a written complaint in detail and point wise addressed to the District Collector with a copy to VC and submit by hand in inward (dispatch) branch of concerned authority or alternatively mail it by Speed Post, track its delivery status on internet and take a print out when the status shows delivered and preserve it as a proof of delivery of your complaint.


Wait for say 15 days and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken status of your complaint by referring to the blog on the following link (enclose along with such a RTI application, a photocopy of the complaint as well as the postal track report as a proof of delivery of your complaint.)






It would be advisable to make a joint complaint to the collector along with few other residents of the area, with copy to ... In democracy numbers count.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • sidmis
      By sidmis
      RTI shows illegal colony land acquired
      as reported by Dipak Kumar Dash | TNN | Times of India e-paper
      New Delhi: What was meant as a sop for the residents of unauthorised colonies in Rohini, just ahead of the Assembly polls, has left them seething with rage. Delhi government’s decision to issue provisional certificates to these residents is being viewed with skepticism as DDA has already acquired huge tracts of land on which these colonies have mushroomed over the years. The Authority plans to develop new sectors on the acquired land.
      This was revealed in an RTI query filed by Inder Chander Rajvar, a resident of Vijay Vihar in Rohini. In his reply dated April 9, 2008, PM Parate, director (planning), Rohini states said that the land for development of new phase — IV & V — of Rohini under the Rohini Residential Scheme of 1980 had already been acquired and the process for taking over the rest of the earmarked land for expansion was on. Interestingly, many unauthorised colonies are located on the same land.
      As per the reply, the initial plan was for Phase-I and II that included sectors 1 to 19. Later, the scheme was extended and Phase-III was planned that comprised sectors 20 to 25. Similarly, Phase IV and V were also conceived that included developing sectors 26 to 41.
      ‘‘Phase I, II and III are mostly developed. Phase IV and V are being developed and shall be fully developed once the land is taken over by the DDA. The encroachments and stay orders are also hurdles in the implementation of the scheme,’’ the reply stated.
      The detailed reply further mentions the name of unauthorised colonies which have been acquired for the development of new sectors.
      As per the reply, a few of the colonies were acquired in the 80s.
      In such circumstance, residents question the government’s decision to issue provisional certificates. ‘‘This exposes the double standard of the government. When several colonies have been acquired on paper and the zonal plans have been prepared, what will be the significance of issuing provisional certificates?’’ asked Bhupinder Singh Rawat, convener of Jan Sangharsh Vahini, an NGO working for land rights of the deprived. He added since 1993 successive governments have been announcing regularisation of unauthorised colonies, but nothing has happened so far. Nanu Prasad Gupta, RWA president of Gauri Shankar Enclave in north-west Delhi, alleged that politicians have been using them to return to power by announcing improbable sops.
      ‘‘We have made it clear to the Union urban development minister that we will not oppose the distribution of any form of certificate provided these are given to us by the President or the Chief Justice of India (CJI). Getting them from political leaders is meaningless,’’ Gupta said.
      According to estimates, only Rohini zone has about 250 unauthorised colonies and one-third of Delhi’s population lives in such colonies.
      The government has prepared the final list of 1,639 unauthorised colonies to regularise them.
      Article Window
    • kartikc73
      By kartikc73
      Hi All,
      I am a resident of Venkatropet, Secunderabad, Telangana and have been living at this place since my birth. I have recently moved to Canada for working. Last year I went home during my daughters summer break and came across a nuisance that has gripped our colony/ neighbourhood.
      Issue - There is a single lady aged 50+, living beside our house, in the past things have been nice and peaceful in our colony. Off late there is a sudden change in her behavior. She has categorically been abusing all the neighbors on a daily basis and at different times, her actions range from foul language to threatening gestures, and sometimes confrontation with us neighbors on the road.
      We were utterly helpless on how to deal with this situation and seek expert guidance and in this matter. It has become difficult and embarrassing for us as this lady's behavior is disrupting our lives on day to day basis ( I hear this from my family back home). Attempts in the past were made by neighbors to understand her concern, however all such attempts were thwarted. There is no one who stays in that house apart from her, therefore trying to reason out is not an option. She has a brother, but he seems to have abandoned her and we neighbors are now facing this nuisance. I have other affluent neighbors (lawyer & a retired civil servant) who have just shut themselves up, while the issue is compounding daily there is no direction for the uniqueness of the issue we are facing.
      Action taken - In the past I sent an email to (acp_alwal@cyb.appolice.gov.in;dcp_alwal@cyb.appolice.gov.in) the police and have not received an acknowledgement, I dialled 100 and no response was received from the police. I am looking for some direction on how to take this matter up with competent authorities during my next visit home. I do also have the usual apprehensions where I don't want to get too involved in running around police stations, due to the short nature of my break.
      Thank you for your help and support in this matter.
      K.K. Choudhury


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy