News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
gopuamit

railway ticket copy

Question

gopuamit

Hello,I wana railway ticket pnr 2463446476

Dated 19/09/2014 for theft claim under consumer forum

Edited by gopuamit
incomplete

2 answers to this question

MANOJ B. PATEL

Duplicate post, by mistake.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• chiragojha
      By chiragojha
      Hello,
      I want to file an RTI regarding dangerous levels or AIR polution in my area that is due to the contineous unloading of clinker, slag, coal & iron ore in my area done by Indian railway and
      What I am aware of:
      I have created an account on https://rtionline.gov.in This is regarding:
      Severe dust pollution due to unloading of coal, iron ore, clinker A few years back this unloading/loading was done in another area little far of (Asansol good shed siding, Asansol Division) People leaving close by to the previous area filed complaints, got air quality tested and what not. and got this issue resolved. The solution meant that this siding area was to be shifted close to my location (Barachak) Here is a document explaining the issues that people of Asansol division faced earlier. Please note: It documents exactly the type of pollutant, non-compliance in usage of sprinklers etc. : http://www.wbpcb.gov.in/writereaddata/files/Asansol%20Goods%20Shed%20Siding_1.pdf The issue has increased so much that many of the local residents are complaining of having breathing issues and cough. This can lead to serious consequences in long term. What I want to know:
      What all authorities do I need to reach out to. How do I reach out to the mentioned authorities. How do I get a air pollution test conducted in my area ? Which department do I need to request and how to get air pollution test done in my area. Where do I get the safe air pollution standards as per indian government from ? Will filing an RTI alon help us (residents of Barachak) solve this problem ? What else do I need to do going forward? Any kind of suggestions will be very helpful to help us approach this problem better. Kindly suggest and provide answers to the above mentioned questions and if any other feedback that you may have.

Thank you,
      ChiraG
    • ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      New Delhi, September 22
      The Central Information Commission (CIC) has asked some railway officials to pay Rs 20,000 as compensation for harassing a Delhi based lady doctor, who was harrased for seeking information under the Right to Information (RTI) Act. She had sought information on the departmental action being initiated against a section engineer who allegedly inflicted grievous injuries on her brother.

Dr Meenu Sharma lodged a police complaint against engineer Devender Kumar Midha on April 24, 2006 for allegedly inflicting injuries on her brother. However she claimed that railway officials concerned was trying to shield their colleague.

Midha, a senior section engineer (Tracks) in Bareily, was granted bail by the court but Dr Sharma had alleged that he was evading trial proceedings after his release on bail.

The CIC Information Commissioner O P Kejarivwal in a recent order said that Dr Sharma should be compensated for the mental agony she had undergone while seeking information under RTI from the Railway Information Officer.

The CIC directed that the Rs 20,000 compensation to be paid should be recovered from those officials, who had not only harassed her but also made indecent remarks against her.

Midha had allegedly evaded trial proceedings by fleeing to Sought Africa but the railway officials concerned tried to conceal this information from the lady doctor. They also allegedly had stated that Midha had not gone to South Africa but was in Mozambique. The CIC noted that the railway officials instead of helping Dr Sharma had retaliated by using objectionable language.

“By any stretch of imagination nothing can be more objectionable for a government department,” the Commission said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Delhi and neighbourhood

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy