heaven world

Almora city jai shri college information.

Question

heaven world

At Almora a new paramedical college is running now a days. I am thinking to do a paramedical course from there. But how to confirm that the college is recognised or not . the college managers are saying that the college is running under modi ji's scheme . college name- jai shri college of hotel management

Sent from my Micromax Q391 using RTI INDIA mobile app

11 answers to this question

RAVEENA_O

If you are seeking admission, please ask them to supply copy of Affiliation letter from concerned University, and the regulatory Council like MCI, NCI etc. Oral assurances are not enough.

You can file RTI Application with the University concerned and seek the copy of letter granting recognition for conducting the Paramedical course by Jai Shri College of Hotel Management.

How a Hotel Management College can conduct Paramedical Course?

heaven world

They are providing much courses like hm , paramedical and nursing also. Also for the cable operating and broadband networking

Sent from my Micromax Q391 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

What is in your mind ? What is your query ? Can a common man understand and decide any thing on your requirement ? What do you want as guidance from this RTI forum ?

What is hm? Are those coursed approved by UGC and University ? Is the college recognised by AICTE or IMC (at present) for conducting such courses ?

Prasad GLN

It appears that you have opened another thread and informed that they are also offering the courses of Cable operating and broadcasting. Please note to the post all relevant queries in one thread. Those colleges are meant for giving basing training and fundamentals for start up and more focused for Self employment as start ups. If you wish to seek employment, you have to necessarily complete the course from a recognised institution only. It is like any other ITI and requires recognition by Govt.

Some private institutes train / coach and ultimately prepare them for appearing for a recognised examination from the Board / University. Please discuss your needs with the college and take your own decision, as it is concerned with your personal career.

RAVEENA_O

Both threads merged.

Please do not open multiple threads on same issue.

heaven world

The university from where this college (jai shri college) is providing us मार्कशीट and diploma is of arunachal pradesh name himalayan University but when i called the university administion they told me that they hadn't tied up with any college or centre. They also told that they provide only direct admissions.
Dear sir/mam,
I and my colleagues had completed the course from that college and also got internship letter from a valid government hospital. But still we are in doubt of the affiliation bcoz of the university information. How to get out fastly from the situation. Please tell me the format for both the university and college to file RTI and get the information. Also I want to know if I can get the information from any government medical organisation. Please help me

Sent from my CPH1717 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Around 3 years back, you have solicited guidance and you have been advised to make proper inquiries before taking up a course.  You were also aware that the University Administration has clarified that they have nothing to do with that private institution. More over the jurisdiction of any University is always within that state unless it is central university.

You may search website of the UGC and file Application seeking information under RTI about the validity of the course which you have undertaken knowing the risks involved.

heaven world

Can you please provide me some points regarding sir please

Prasad GLN

It is you to seek guidance by posting a query.  You are aware that HU has stated to you that they have nothing to do with the institution that has given you the training or course.  The course is meant for training towards self-employment and organizers never stated to you in writing that it is recognized and that you are eligible for employment.

Please inform what you wish to know further and post the query.

heaven world

So can I file RTI to my college jai shri college for better information to claim at court

Prasad GLN

A citizen can seek information under RTI from Public Authorities only and private entities are beyond the ambit of RTI Act.  However, you can issue a notice to the college under CP Act and can claim for return of fees and huge compensation for misleading unemployed youth.

The simple rule Caveat emptor, (Buyer beware) holds good in all activities.  When purchase potatoes or onions for Rs.5/- a kilo, he can not sacrifice the quality, chooses and selects the best quality vegetables only.  In a similar way, the law throws the burden on a student to make all reasonable inquiries before taking up a course as to its claims and validity.