- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I am not getting my MSc certificate. I gave one betterment paper and didn't get the revised marks sheet. I have all marks sheets(without revised marks) and a consolidated final marks sheet also. But when I applied for certificate, University is asking me to submit the revised mark sheet. But actually, i didn't received any revised mark sheet. The exam branch is telling they have sent to my department and my department is telling they haven't received it. So, i am stuck here. Please help me in filing RTI case against that. right now I am working at Bangalore and i need to file RTI case in "Assam University,Silchar". I don't know how to file the case from bangalore itself. Please help me in this regard.
I need to help my friend to file an RTI. I know the procedure but framing the questions is very challenging. I request your help.
Situation: My friend is persuing PhD in a university. She completed course work. The university doesn't reveal marks for the examination after several request. Its a pvt university. Now she wants to file an RTI to govt regulator of that university and ask for certified copy of marks and about course work clearance confirmation.
Questions I framed:
1) Please provide admission details of the register number "11111" in "xyz university" for PhD course (date of admission, present status of it)
2) Please provide certified copy of the marks scored in all subjects by register number "11111" in "xyz university" in the PhD course work in "abc" stream
3) Please provide the actions that are taken against "xyz university" if it refuses the PhD candidates to provide certified copy of the PhD course work completion if a complaint is registered by the candidate in your office
I request you people to correct these questions/ include any other question if it is necessary.
Your help is highly appreciated
Thank you very much