Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Originality of certificate



Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

B.A (history) part 1 certificate year 2011

Enrol no K/1065017

Roll no 0210087

This certificate is original or not 1470677109079.jpg



Sent from my LG-X160 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If you have obtained admission in an affiliated college of the University as a regular student, studied in that college, submitted proper assignments and appeared for the examination, you have no reason to doubt the genuineness of the certificate.


Every university has a prescribed procedure and fee for verification of certificates / mark sheets or for obtaining Transcript. Please contact your university and follow the prescribed procedure.




Example Shridhar University: : Document Verification –


Example Pune University : Verification of Degree Certificate/Transcript


In case you have not enrolled or studied or appeared for examination but simply obtained the degree by illegal means, it would be dangerous to approach the university with fake degree for verification.


In case the university is not cooperating, to part with procedure for verification of mark sheet, please file RTI Application with the PIO of the University and seek the :


[1] Certified copy of the procedure laid down by the University for verification of Mark Sheets and certificates, including the prescribed format, prescribed fee details and list of mandatory documents to be submitted for such verification.


For RTI Rules, Fee and Format (if any) please refer to: CENTRAL / STATE RTI RULES - GUIDE


For further guidance, please read: How to Fill RTI Application Form

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • laskarm
      By laskarm
      Hi all,
      I am not getting my MSc certificate. I gave one betterment paper and didn't get the revised marks sheet. I have all marks sheets(without revised marks) and a consolidated final marks sheet also. But when I applied for certificate, University is asking me to submit the revised mark sheet. But actually, i didn't received any revised mark sheet. The exam branch is telling they have sent to my department and my department is telling they haven't received it. So, i am stuck here. Please help me in filing RTI case against that. right now I am working at Bangalore and i need to file RTI case in "Assam University,Silchar". I don't know how to file the case from bangalore itself. Please help me in this regard.
    • Alina
      By Alina
      Hi All,
      I need to help my friend to file an RTI. I know the procedure but framing the questions is very challenging. I request your help.
      Situation: My friend is persuing PhD in a university. She completed course work. The university doesn't reveal marks for the examination after several request. Its a pvt university. Now she wants to file an RTI to govt regulator of that university and ask for certified copy of marks and about course work clearance confirmation.
      Questions I framed:
      1) Please provide admission details of the register number "11111" in "xyz university" for PhD course (date of admission, present status of it)
      2) Please provide certified copy of the marks scored in all subjects by register number "11111" in "xyz university" in the PhD course work in "abc" stream
      3) Please provide the actions that are taken against "xyz university" if it refuses the PhD candidates to provide certified copy of the PhD course work completion if a complaint is registered by the candidate in your office
      I request you people to correct these questions/ include any other question if it is necessary.
      Your help is highly appreciated
      Thank you very much


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy