News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
mudaswer

Originality of certificate

Question

mudaswer

Chatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

B.A (history) part 1 certificate year 2011

Enrol no K/1065017

Roll no 0210087

This certificate is original or not 1470677109079.jpg

Sent from my LG-X160 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

RAVEENA_O

If you have obtained admission in an affiliated college of the University as a regular student, studied in that college, submitted proper assignments and appeared for the examination, you have no reason to doubt the genuineness of the certificate.

Every university has a prescribed procedure and fee for verification of certificates / mark sheets or for obtaining Transcript. Please contact your university and follow the prescribed procedure.

Example EIILM University Sikkim EIILMU MARK SHEET VERIFICATION

Example Shridhar University: : Document Verification –

Example Pune University : Verification of Degree Certificate/Transcript

In case you have not enrolled or studied or appeared for examination but simply obtained the degree by illegal means, it would be dangerous to approach the university with fake degree for verification.

In case the university is not cooperating, to part with procedure for verification of mark sheet, please file RTI Application with the PIO of the University and seek the :

[1] Certified copy of the procedure laid down by the University for verification of Mark Sheets and certificates, including the prescribed format, prescribed fee details and list of mandatory documents to be submitted for such verification.

For RTI Rules, Fee and Format (if any) please refer to: CENTRAL / STATE RTI RULES - GUIDE

For further guidance, please read: How to Fill RTI Application Form