- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Freinds... I need help... Having heard about RTI, I thought if I can use this too. I have a peculiar situation here. A court case is supposed to be listed. Now ordinarily the case should be listed every week, however every week, the listing date is postponed for another week. Now my question is how RTI can be helpful for me to get this case listed.
And I did some inital searches and found that high courts does provide RTI facility specially if matter is administrative. And here since I just want the case to be listed and heard by a learned judge.
On further searches and analysis, I learned that all this is hppenign because some employees of computer department at high court (responsible for creating list of cases to be heard on a day) and 'Peshkar' or (Orderly whosoever) are being paid by opposite party just to keep the case from appearing in to the list.
If any of you have come across with such situation and share your expereince, I would be thankful.
I had downloaded a judgment from either the Delhi High Court or the Madras high Court ruling that a transfer of a RTI application under section 6(3) is valid only between one public authority to another and not internally.
Does anyone have the copy of the judgment? or where can I find it?