sohamyelurwar

How to get business loan

Question

sohamyelurwar

I want to start my own business because of financial problem i cant.

Is there any government schemes to give loan to start business

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Commercial Banks are meant for those purposes of financing .

First identify your strength, prepare a scheme, work out basics, and approach a Bank with whom any friend or relative is directly connected.

If not depending on your age, caste, qualification, activity, financial status, you can approach the authority that is dealing such NODAL functioning and they will process the application, and recommend to the nearest commercial Bank.

RAVEENA_O

You can get loan from Prime Ministers' Mudra Yojana. There are three categories of loan - Shishu, Kishor & Tarun.

Micro units or small business had to be categorized to signify the growth stage, Development and Funding requirements. Three categories were created for this purpose Namely “Shishu(Child Category)”, “Kishor Category” and “Tarun Category”.Scope and eligibility for each category of loan are -

Shishu(Child) category – As the name suggests, this category is for the Start ups. All those businesses that have been just started and looking for Loan will fall in this category. A loan Cover of Rs. 50,000 will be given to all micro units falling in this Category. Interest Rate for Shishu Category is in the range of 10 to 12 %

Kishor Category – This one is for those who have started their business but it has be established yet. A loan cover from Rs. 50,000 to 5 Lakhs will be given to units falling into this category. Interest rate in Kishor category is in the range 14 to 17% percent

Tarun Category – All small business which have been set up and established will fall into this category. There may be some financial requirements for the betterment of business. That’s why all small business or units falling into this category will be eligible for a Loan Cover of upto Rs. 10 Lakh. Interest rate in the Tarun category starts from 16 %

You must prepare a business idea before applying. You have to present your business idea along with application form to the Private or Commercial Bank (almost all private and commercial bank, including RRBs are dealing with PMMY).

• First of all the borrower who wishes to take loan under PMMY needs to visit the Private or Commercial bank nearest to his location
  • Present your Business Idea along with the Loan Application. Along with the form, you need to provide proof of identity, Proof of Address and recent passport size photographs
  • All formalities as per the bank instructions are to be filled by the Borrower
  • After completion of above Steps, the Loan will be sanctioned and will be made available to the Loan Seeker.

Ianvel

Now days, it’s just so easy for anyone to take the loan, but we must be very careful where we use up the money. I too take a loan to start off my career and fortunately, I selected right field and that was Forex trading, I have been doing very well and even have given paid off my loan. I use FX फंड प्रबंधन | निवेशक प्रबंधकों की गतिविधियाँ, its best way for me to continuously gain good money every month and even do offline jobs without any worries!