- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I want to file an RTI in a university regarding non-payment of 7th pay arrears to the employees of its project Vidyalaya. Here, Kendriya Vidyalaya is a project vidyalaya. The MoU between University and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan states that the expenditure of the Vidyalaya including salary of employees is paid by the university. KVS has issued orders regarding payment of 7CPC arrears which clearly states that the project will have to pay arrears immediately. It has been more than a month but university hasn't paid any arrears till date. I want to ask university-
1. that what are the reasons behind the delay.
2. Steps taken so far for payment of arrears to its project vidyalaya.
3. Norms of the university in respect of paying expenses to the employees of Vidyalaya.
4. Is university following the norms. Reasons for not following norms.
5. why is there always a shortage of funds for the employees of the vidyalaya.