- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
By Shahbazanjum Mallick
Good Morning Moderators,
I would like to request your guidance in one of the second appeal which has been scheduled for hearing on 28-11-2016 before SIC, Greater Mumbai.
I have attached a detailed summary on the matter.
Request you to please help me.
Assistance for Second Appeal Draft, SIC.docx
At Vadodara municipal corporation we had filed RTI application seeking information regarding illegal construction activity and in response to that we received a reply which asked us to visit the office and check the relevant file. We didn't get any information from file. Hence, we had filed first appeal. First appeal officer called us for meeting and there he denied for further information in the matter. He asked to again check the file. In this case what should we do apart from second appeal. What should we write in second appeal that strict action to ne initiated against such official by commission. We had filed 3-4 RTIs differently for the same matter and same response received in all RTI.
Pls help in the matter.