Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
deepak boora

To public works department (pwd) Haryana

Recommended Posts

deepak boora


Hello, i deepak boora belongs from safidon whhich lies in district jind of state Haryana.


1.Actually i am from village hatt. Here the construction of road and drain (नालै) is under process. But the measurements of both are very wrong. I just want all the needs which shows that wether it is wrong or right.


2.another oone problem is too much that the water supply underground pipe are in so bad condition that i can not discuss as u can can understand by seeing the water colour yellowish.


It's a humble request to you to provide me all the needs which shows that what is right or what is wrong.


If there is any cost i will pay for that kindly privide me the copyright documents of it.




Sent from my SM-J210F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prasad GLN

Take one issue at a time through issue wise applications.

First file RTI Application to Gram Pnachayat in the format as available in Sample forms in the forum and get certified copies of work order, estimate and agreement copy and seek permission for collecting copies of samples of materials also.

Prepare a committee, enlist the support of a surveyor (private) or retired engineer, and get every thing videographed while inspecting the work, comparing with the work order.

Prepare a meaningful report with such violations and make a complaint to Collector.

Once this first activity is successful, follow the same in case of other issues also.


In the meanwhile, collect samples of such water in transparent glass bottles from five different locations, prepare a memorandum of complaint on such drinking water and make a written complaint to the water dept., and request them to send the samples for analysis. You can also send the samples for analysis for comparing the same.

Always do these activities collectively through a group and see that atleast ten citizens sign the memorandum/complaint from different localities.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.
      Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.
      Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
    • shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      I require help on co-operative issue. I had filed the RTI with the PIO, Dy registrar of co-op societies seeking information on affairs of society.
      The PIO has replied stating that the information I am seeking is available with co-operative society. My query is:
      1] Can PIO direct an applicant to private body for information?
      2] The society in question comes under the jurisdiction of the PIO, since PIO is public authority and co-operative society a private body, is it not duty of PIO to seek information from society and give it to me? How can PIO direct me back to society? This is RTI application, either I have to appeal or I have to forego. I cannot complaint against reply. So I want to approach FAA, under what grounds can I?
      3] What kind of violation PIO has committed by directing me back to private society? 
      4] Does co-operative society come under the purview of RTI ACt?
      Your views are appreciated. I am fighting lone battle with corrupt system. 
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy