News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
donachika

divorced lady in govt jobs

Question

donachika

What are benefits for divorced lady in govt jobs? My mother is divorced need to know urgently..

Sent from my SM-A710F using RTI INDIA mobile app

6 answers to this question

donachika

What are benefits for divorced women in govt jobs? My mother is 42 and she is 10th pass. We r from sc category. She is divorced. Is there any opportunity for her in govt jobs?

Sent from my SM-A710F using RTI INDIA mobile app

CHITTABARIK

There is no special provision for divorce women in govt jobs. As said about your category,then you will get all benefits of age,vaccancy reservation according to your category.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Contact District Rural Development Agency, Social welfare dept , SC Corporation, Women and child welfare, as they are many schemes for SC , Women and they can provide financial assistance through linkage to Bank, depending on capacity of the applicant, as she is not eligible for any Govt. post at that age. Once the Block Development officer, Tehasildar identifies her as beneficiary, she can take up self employment project with subsidy and margin money assistance from Govt.

Nothing was stated on economic status, and as the query was posted through I phone, it is presumed that she may not be belonging to below poverty line economic status and might have received good settlement benefits through divorce for supporting her family.

Prasad GLN

Please avoid posting threads on same issue with different heading.

There are no special benefits to any divorced lady alone, and jobs are provided on eligibility and qualification basis and subject to reservations and age limit.

As your mother was aged 42 belongs to SC and as no financial status (Present) was provided, it is better to go for self employment than expecting a Govt. Job.

RAVEENA_O

Relaxation of age up to 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) for the widows, divorced and women judicially separated from their husbands who are re-married for employment to Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ post has been provided vide Department of Personnel & Training’s Office Memorandum No. 15012/13/79-Estt (D) dated 19.01.1980. Similar relaxation is provided for Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts except where recruitment is made through open competitive Examination vide Department of Personnel & Training’s Office Memorandum No. 15012/1/87-Estt.(D) dated 05.10.1990.

Prasad GLN

The divoced lady is stated to be 42 years old and basically ineligible for such recruitment.