sudha devi

Proud of this app service

sudha devi

Special thanks to G.L.N. prasad sir

Sent from my LS-4503 using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

While responding is our duty, the real happiness comes only if the member who sought guidance achieves success. Our duty is only to show a road, and it is the member that has to travel the road and reach destination.

All the best. Yes. This forum is great for giving all of us such good opportunity.

Dang

SUCCESS OF WEBSITE: When I was working as CAPIO in the bank I started to visit many web sites but I liked this site. I disseminated information, which CPIOs normally avoid u/s 8 (1) J or in case of charge sheet issued & inquiry is process etc. I showed them that the same was already available on our web site/ balance sheet/ various statements. Slowly, there was attitudinal change in the perception of CPIOs & FAAs. Out of 900 odd applications, only 3 were sent to CIC. In those cases too, our reply was correct. We updated information as FAQ alongwith links. It reduced my work too.

karira
SUCCESS OF WEBSITE: When I was working as CAPIO in the bank I started to visit many web sites but I liked this site. I disseminated information, which CPIOs normally avoid u/s 8 (1) J or in case of charge sheet issued & inquiry is process etc. I showed them that the same was already available on our web site/ balance sheet/ various statements. Slowly, there was attitudinal change in the perception of CPIOs & FAAs. Out of 900 odd applications, only 3 were sent to CIC. In those cases too, our reply was correct. We updated information as FAQ alongwith links. It reduced my work too.

Thank you for the appreciation and feedback !

It will encourage our members to put in more efforts.

Dang
thank you for the appreciation and feedback ! It will encourage our members to put in more efforts.

thanks is very small to the site as i could perform due to seniors & rated excellent as it was a new area for the executives.

Dang

M r. Prasad I am submitting detail of his case separately within a day-or two as I am busy due to health problem of my brother.

In 2015 & again in 2016, I assisted my friend to file the applications with department, to obtain pending payments. The Department, which was sleeping over the matter of payment has discussed at least for payment provided all person of that period put their signature. During meeting, it was clarified to them that it was their internal procedure & further delay will force him to take up the matter pto any extant.

LOT OF THANKS TO WEB SITE.

shubhamkhatri

All website builders have established a milestone for democratic work of RTI

I salute this non profit social service from core of my heart

Dang

Respected Admin, Moderators, Motivators & Founder Members,

Today, I received a mobile call from Advocates Mr. S K. Tyagi & Mr. M.S. Choudhry (8218857462), who were willing to seek Assets & Liabilities of the persons known corrupt.

I advised them to place on the forum record but they were not ready. Then I asked them to go through Act & information on site. All related Court Cases are at the web site.

As Far as I understood, They are new & their anxiety might be for the profession. But I hats of to be part of the website which is seen by advocates even.

Hats' off to our forum,

Deepak Dang

Prasad GLN

Congratulations on your 200th post. It is not a small achievement to reach a land mark in short span. Keep it up through your active participation.

Dang

Sir

Continue your guidance, never spare the rod & find out critically, why I am not performing as per your measure set by forum. The day is not ahead when I will be a member who can post withot moderation.

Prasad GLN

'Humility thy name is virtue

If you visit other portals, then you can find that our 'Moderators' are the best in India. They are the pillars for success of this forum.

Infact, it is they that are encouraging ordinary members like us, with confidence that there is moderation, and even if there is incorrect reply, within minutes, it will be corrected by the Moderators.

Every Moderator in this forum reads all replies / posts every day, and this is unusual in other forums and this dedication only brought recognition to the forum.

Several so Called "administrators", "Moderators" are dummies in other forums and appointed only for the purpose bringing a stature to such forums, and only some moderators , very rarely perform their duties in other forums.

If you realize/aware that some one is reading your posts, and backing you, you get courage in replying as some one is standing close to you to correct when your step is not proper.

Edited by G.L.N. Prasad

dhingragk

Sir

Continue your guidance .

I am Proud of this app service

- - - Updated - - -

Sir

Continue your guidance

srj09
'Humility thy name is virtue

If you visit other portals, then you can find that our 'Moderators' are the best in India. They are the pillars for success of this forum.

Infact, it is they that are encouraging ordinary members like us, with confidence that there is moderation, and even if there is incorrect reply, within minutes, it will be corrected by the Moderators.

Every Moderator in this forum reads all replies / posts every day, and this is unusual in other forums and this dedication only brought recognition to the forum.

Several so Called "administrators", "Moderators" are dummies in other forums and appointed only for the purpose bringing a stature to such forums, and only some moderators , very rarely perform their duties in other forums.

If you realize/aware that some one is reading your posts, and backing you, you get courage in replying as some one is standing close to you to correct when your step is not proper.

I completely agree with you Prasad Garu

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

subhendu pattanayak
Sir

Continue your guidance .

I am Proud of this app service

- - - Updated - - -

Sir

Continue your guidance

Sent from my SM-J200G using RTI INDIA mobile app

mrchaudhary

i am proud of this service