abhay kurmi

Allotment of waste lands to the landless and defence personnels by state govts.

Question

abhay kurmi

I am a defence personnel serving in indian Army at Madhya Pradesh. I need to know the procedure and authorities for allotment of waste land to defence personnel. I am basically from dost - Jabalpur Madhya pradesh. Please help me out.

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

During your return to your place, visit three or four places convenient to you, contact Revenue Village Assistants for proper guidance, depending on your relatives, infrastructure available, give options.

Personally visit to Collector's office with a friend or relative, contact the concerned employee that handles this exclusive work of allotment of land to defense personnel, provide the application and complete the formalities.

As you will be introducing your friend or relative to concerned employee, seek his help for consistent follow up with the Collector's office for allotment of land.

Contact your Colleagues and Ex service men Association, seniors for more information.

Also, file RTI Application to NODAL STATE PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER and seek copy of that circular/directive/guideline/orders that state the procedure for allotment of waste land to defense personnel, so that you can help and guide others and also make an effective follow up with those norms. Also provide that copy in this thread for use of other members that may require in future.

(Can some member upload such circular on allotment of land, so that a blog can be made, as queries of this type are regularly appearing in the forum.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• abhijitvdabhekar
      By abhijitvdabhekar
      एक शहीद सैनिक के जान की कभी भी क्षतिपूर्ति नहीं हो सकती । फिर भी, शहीद सैनिकों के परिवारों के लिए किया हुआ ये एक छोटा सा प्रयास ।
      A small effort for the families of martyred soldiers:
      Since last 2 years, I have been filing series of RTI applications related to Indian Armed Forces and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) for ensuring ex-Gratia etc. to families of martyred soldiers or soldiers declared as battle casualty from Central level. Also, filed different grievance applications for giving ex-Gratia to families of martyred soldiers from State level as required. Attached photo copies are just some of the responses received to the different applications.
      During above long process, responses and actions were taken by various departments like Ministry of Defense (Navy), Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW) MoD, IHQ of MoD (Army), Air Head Quarters and many Zilla Sainik Welfare Offices and many District Collector offices and also Mantralaya at state level.
      Note:
      The RTI applications were primarily around Indian Armed Forces and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
      1) Indian Armed Forces: This includes below 3 professional uniformed services:
      i] Indian Army,
      ii] Indian Navy, and
      iii] Indian Air Force.
      2) Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF): This includes forces like:
      i] Border Security Force (BSF),
      ii] Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
      iii] Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
      iv] Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and
      v] Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
      and others.

Hope the world will reach to a civilization level wherein there won’t be any need of violence.
      उम्मीद है कि दुनिया एक दिन सभ्यता (civilization) के उस स्तर तक पहुंच जाएगी, जहां हिंसा या war की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं रह जायेगी ।
      Abhijit Dabhekar.

• saavee
      By saavee
      This has reference to my need to initiate - RTI. queries.
      The queries have the following origins ...
      Social - for my initiatives under - www.saveaamadmi.com
      Commercial - for my initiatives under - www.saveaamvypari.com
      The nature of - RTI. Query will be sufficient indication - if it's meant - for - social or commercial - purpose.
      avishik01@hotmail.com is my email id & 9831033484 is my - personal mobile number & you can please send a what's app ...

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy