News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
ghule

Passanger list

Question

ghule

Hello Sir,

How I can get a passenger details which I travelled yesterday from indore to Satna. Train number is 11704, rewa express . please suggest me the way.It is very urgent.

Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application to Central Public Information of Sr.Commercial Manager (of originating or destination station), with postal order of Rs.10/- fvg. Accounts officer ................ railway and can seek the information.

They charge Rs.1,000/- per page in the list. The list contains names, age and sex of the passengers.

Seek information as follows:

Application dt.;7th Jun, 2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before: Central Public Information Officer, Office of Sr.Commercial Manager, ...............Railway , INDORE>

RTI fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- Fvg.Accounts Officer.....Railway payable at Indore.

Applicant:

Information solicited: Please provide me passenger list of Train No.11704 (Rewa Express)that started from Indore to Satna on.............for Coach No............................

Applicant.

Send the application by post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.

Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app

• shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      Hello,
      I require help on co-operative issue. I had filed the RTI with the PIO, Dy registrar of co-op societies seeking information on affairs of society.
      The PIO has replied stating that the information I am seeking is available with co-operative society. My query is:
      1] Can PIO direct an applicant to private body for information?
      2] The society in question comes under the jurisdiction of the PIO, since PIO is public authority and co-operative society a private body, is it not duty of PIO to seek information from society and give it to me? How can PIO direct me back to society? This is RTI application, either I have to appeal or I have to forego. I cannot complaint against reply. So I want to approach FAA, under what grounds can I?
      3] What kind of violation PIO has committed by directing me back to private society? 
      4] Does co-operative society come under the purview of RTI ACt?
      Your views are appreciated. I am fighting lone battle with corrupt system. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy