Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0
Nipa Ghosh

Indira gandhi single girl child releted issues


Nipa Ghosh

Respected sir or mam

I nipa ghosh . Awardee of indiragandhi single girl child. After selected as a awardee of this scholership. I go to the site of ugc and click the opsion of" awar letter and result"and they give me some opsions to fill up my registration id ,date of birth,email id, and other details and i also fill up it. The i click the opsion of show result. Then i saw i am selected and they give a option to upload such documents( like... affidafid coat paper,varification proforma) bt unfortunately i uploaded wrong document... please tell me how can i upload again the right documents...after doing the wrong thing the site dont show any other uploading opsion...


Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using RTI INDIA mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Send concerned documents self attested through hard copy by registered post, if there is no option to upload this once again.

Also file this as grievance in UGC on line website or pgportal grievance on line.

Being educated, you have to ensure basic , minimum precautions to upload such documents.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Is there any helpline no? Call it immediately. Send an application as soon as possible to UGC (UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION , BHADUR SHAH ZAFAR MARG , NEW DELHI – 110 002) mentioning every details with all the certified documents in speed or registered post. If there will be any provision then definitely they will look into the matter.


Mail details of your query query to:: sosa3ugc@gmail.com



Noteq: Don't send original documents. Only send self attested photocopy of documents.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.
      Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.
      Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
    • shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      I require help on co-operative issue. I had filed the RTI with the PIO, Dy registrar of co-op societies seeking information on affairs of society.
      The PIO has replied stating that the information I am seeking is available with co-operative society. My query is:
      1] Can PIO direct an applicant to private body for information?
      2] The society in question comes under the jurisdiction of the PIO, since PIO is public authority and co-operative society a private body, is it not duty of PIO to seek information from society and give it to me? How can PIO direct me back to society? This is RTI application, either I have to appeal or I have to forego. I cannot complaint against reply. So I want to approach FAA, under what grounds can I?
      3] What kind of violation PIO has committed by directing me back to private society? 
      4] Does co-operative society come under the purview of RTI ACt?
      Your views are appreciated. I am fighting lone battle with corrupt system. 


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy