Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Allotment of govt waste land to defence personnel



I am serving in Indian Army since 13 years. I want to know that underwhich rule/regulations GOVT WASTE LAND would be allotted to defence personnel in Gujarat.


Sent from my 1201 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

File RTI Application in prescribed format of your state, with RTI fees to any Nodal State Public Information officer, District Collector Office, and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the orders/notifications/circulars/laid down norms. of Allotment of Govt Waste Land to Defense Personnel in Gujarat.

2.Please provide copies of the check list of enclosures and format of application required for the purpose.

Search website of District collector for RTI Rules and regulations.

If it is in English, kindly come back and post that order as attachment, as we have been receiving such queries several times every month.

Edited by G.L.N. Prasad

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Most of the States have uploaded details of government land on their Bhoomi (or equivalent Land record website). First identify suitable Govt Land for your use.


If you cannot get details of Govt land from website, you may Contact the Tehasildar for details or file RTI Application with the jurisdictional Tahsildar and seek information on Lands owned by Government in ................. Area. Equipped with details of identified government lands, submit an Application in prescribed format before the District Collector indicating the identified land in order of preference for such allotment. Attach particulars of mandatory documents including that of Defence Service documents.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Shree Vathsan
      By Shree Vathsan
      I had sought details of loan and copies of agreement entered with World Bank, JICA etc. of IT Expressway Chennai (created in partnership with Govt of TN) However the PIO has replied that they have moved out of world bank loan and taken loan from other banks details of which cannot be disclosed under 8(1) d of RTI Act citing "commercial confidence".
      However the IT Expressway is a public limited company having entered into agreement with Govt of TN and others for developing and maintaining a particular stretch of road.
      Kindly help me frame a good first appeal.
      Sent from my SM-J510FN using RTI INDIA mobile app
    • shrivar1212
      By shrivar1212
      I require help on co-operative issue. I had filed the RTI with the PIO, Dy registrar of co-op societies seeking information on affairs of society.
      The PIO has replied stating that the information I am seeking is available with co-operative society. My query is:
      1] Can PIO direct an applicant to private body for information?
      2] The society in question comes under the jurisdiction of the PIO, since PIO is public authority and co-operative society a private body, is it not duty of PIO to seek information from society and give it to me? How can PIO direct me back to society? This is RTI application, either I have to appeal or I have to forego. I cannot complaint against reply. So I want to approach FAA, under what grounds can I?
      3] What kind of violation PIO has committed by directing me back to private society? 
      4] Does co-operative society come under the purview of RTI ACt?
      Your views are appreciated. I am fighting lone battle with corrupt system. 


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy