News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Tathagata Sardar

NCTE approval certificate with intake (B.E.D)

Question

Tathagata Sardar

I have appeared for B.E.D exam 2013-14 session from S.B.V.R College of Education under Yogi Vemana University, Andhrapradesh. I passed the BED exam this session. My registration no was - 131230576101. Now i can't understand whether my registration no is valid or invalid as the last three digit is 101. So i want to know the intake/capacity of this institution for the session 2013-2014 and whether this institution was ncte recognized or not recognized for the session 2013-14.So please provide me correct information.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using RTI INDIA mobile app

13 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application to CPIO, NCTE and seek information from them. Search website and go through RTI Rules and regulations, to locate Central Public Information officer, format of prescribed application if any, mode of remitting Rs.10/- RTI fee.

(You have been advised to go through website of NCTE, as they might have uploaded such status already)

Application dt.15th July, 2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed

Before: Central Public Information Officer, NCTE, New Delhi,

RTI Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg. Accounts Officer, NCTE payable at New Delhi

Applicant:.......................

Subject matter of information: Recognition status of B.Ed....Institution: SBVR College of Education: University: Yogi Vemana University, Andhra Pradesh. AY 2013-14

1.Please inform whether the course was recognised by NCTE for the year 2013-14

2.If the course is not recognised, please inform reasons for such non recognition / Cancellation.

3.Please inform the approved intake of candidates for AY 2013-14 to the college.

Applicant.

CHITTABARIK

For checking approval of your college and University to conduct BED Course for particular year visit following site: (Know your Institution, zone wise)

NCTE : National Council For Teacher Education

For details of intake permission granted for that year you can find from the gazette, in pdf form.

You too file RTI as told by @Prasad sir.

Tathagata Sardar

How shall I pay Rs 10 for RTI Application???

Tathagata Sardar

Please clearly tell me about RTI Fee : postal order no... for Rs 10 /-fvg.

Prasad GLN

The query: Please clearly tell me about RTI Fee : postal order no... for Rs 10 /-fvg.

You have to purchase Indian postal order for Rs.10/- from a local post office, write in the payee column Accounts Officer, NCTE payable at New Delhi.

You have been posting that you have completed B.Ed in 2014, 3 years back --Are you not employed till now with that qualification ?

Tathagata Sardar

No, sir i am not employed till now.

Tathagata Sardar

After completion all the process, how should I get my answers. Is it by post or any other ways?

Prasad GLN

Then you go through RTI Act, in telugu sections 5,6,7,89, and 18,19, 20. It takes not more than one hour but you will get a better idea of RTI.

PIO will respond by Regd. post to your address. Shed down all your doubts / fears. Always take care to read and understand as replies are not more than one sentence and being served to you in a platter, neatly cooked.

You are a teacher, we can only guide, improvisation should be done by you,

At your level, do not expect bottle feeding.

You should come up and help several others in RTI.

Take this as challenge,

The work is simple and involves no risk and costs just Rs.32/ ( Rs.10 fee + Rs.22 Regd post)

Learn and help others as you are still unemployed.

Tathagata Sardar

Sir, I submit RTI online application through the website of NCTE. After submission my application there was no option for fees. I also get a mail from NCTE. They have receive my complain and I will receive requisite information within 30 days.They also have given me a reference no. But there is no mention about getting information which I will receive it by post or through email.So how do I get information??

Prasad GLN

Immediately send postal order through post to NCTE, providing reference of earlier correspondence. You will receive response within 30 days from date of receipt of fees either by means of Regd post or through mail or through both . When guidance was given, please take care to read those one or two sentences. This is a very small and routine matter and there were 11 posts. Please understand and value the precious space in the forum and time of members also.

karira
I have appeared for B.E.D exam 2013-14 session from S.B.V.R College of Education under Yogi Vemana University, Andhrapradesh. I passed the BED exam this session. My registration no was - 131230576101. Now i can't understand whether my registration no is valid or invalid as the last three digit is 101.

Why do you have a doubt on your Registration number, just because the last three digits are "101" ??

Prasad GLN

There was a large scam in that University, and 75% of M.Phil and doctorates were issued out of the way. The investigation report has not seen the light till today.