Sajib Nandi

EVM snag: Voted for Coconut, but Lotus lit up: RTI by Anil Galgali (Maharashtra)

koteswararaonerella

with all this the EC has thrown a challenge to public and political parties to prove that EVM's malfunctions and Mr. cage Rewal the delhi CM who was making noice earlier also did not respond. Thus as of now we have to believe EVM is right.

Priya De

The most important point to ponder is that majority of us don't know that there are two separate constitutional bodies 'Election Commission of India' and 'State Election Commission' and that both of them purchases and have different voting machines. Though both are called a EVM, they are infant completely different devices.

In fact Election Commission of India have nothing to do with either State Election Commission nor the EVM of the states. Perhaps, media should first know this distinction before venturing into this.

• Similar Content

• UK K
      By UK K
      I wish to know,
      How to file RTI to information about OBC Non Creamy Layer.
      As per OM, for children of class iii/class c state government officer income test is not applicable.
      But OBC issuing authority/SDM of our state is not aware of this and rejects our application.
      So i filled an RTI to get information about same, but got reply as queries/clarification does not come under RTI act.
      So how do i file an RTI to know applicability of INCOME TEST for CLASS C officer.
      Please reply..........
    • gene0004
      By gene0004
      Dear sir
      Please 1 year old rti file no information my department

Sent from my A37fw using RTI INDIA mobile app

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy