Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Spradeep Reddy

Rule-38 under spouse grounds

Recommended Posts

Spradeep Reddy

Hello, I am working in karnataka postal circle & My wife is a State govt. employee in AP

Can i get the transfer under spouse grounds r not & how many months it will take to transfer..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prasad GLN

Reddy garu,

Any one can make a request transfer on spouse grounds.

You have well established unions to guide you in the matter as members in the forum can not foretell as to how many months inter state transfer can take place, as it depends on various factors like your number in the priority, expansion , retiring employees, emergency grounds etc.

But, while deciding, think promotional opportunities of both of the partners,

and prefer that place in which you wanted to settle later,

considering the future residential status, educational purposes of children.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

transfer on spouse grounds will generally apply when both wife and husband are working in the same department and thus your case cannot fall under that category. you need to apply for inter circle transfer after completing prescribed years of service generally 3 years in the normal way but can site in your application that your wife is working in the state government.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your wife cannot get transfer to Karnataka being an AP State Govt employee, where as you can get Inter-Circle transfer to AP, as per the DoPT OM.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • karira
      By karira
      Two brothers, retd colonels, got 31 plots under HUDA quota
      Two retired Army colonels being probed as part of an investigation into allegedly fraudulent multiple allotment of plots to individuals by the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) had between them got as many as 31 plots.
      Karan Singh Yadav and Dharam Singh Yadav, who are brothers, were allotted these plots in various urban estates of Haryana between 1998 and 2004 (including the time they were serving), documents submitted in the Punjab & Haryana High Court show.
      The scam is being probed by HUDA on the orders of the court. Over 325 FIRs have been registered against beneficiaries, including 188 defence personnel, who allegedly got more than one plot in their name, or in the name of their spouse or children. The Yadavs have got an interim stay on their arrest.
      Read More: Two brothers, retd colonels, got 31 plots under HUDA quota | The Indian Express
    • akhilesh yadav
      By akhilesh yadav
      NEW DELHI: Your property details, investments and assets can be accessed by your spouse under the Right to Information Act (RTI).
      The Central Information Commission (CIC) passed the judgment on Friday while dealing with the case of an applicant — an estranged wife and an alleged victim of domestic violence.
      Read more at: Can access income details of your spouse under RTI: CIC - The Times of India


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy