- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
DO YOU KNOW: There is no restriction on installation of mobile towers In residential areas? Read the Guidelines and statement of Government regarding the installation of Mobile Tower here
By Guest saurabhjoshi666
Severe water clogging problem in the area for a long time. No progress in work even after several intimations to the authorities concerned
Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using RTI INDIA mobile app