News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
rollmax

Delayed Session in BA.LLB 5 years integrated course.

Question

rollmax

Dear sir , My Daughter took admission in (Govt College)Agra College, law Faculty under B.R.Ambedkar University, in July 2016. Till today ie. August 2017 no formality has started for conducting of exam whereas college has completed course and classes closed till exams are not conducted. She has tweeted to CM, Education Minister, U.P. , P.M., Union Education Minister, I have met V.C., off late he was not aware of exam. Whereas her contemporaries are studying in second year or third Semester. How we can get the exams conducted and bring her sessions in time. Please Help.🙏

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

14 answers to this question

rollmax

Please Also suggest Further sessions in coming years cud also be brought in time.

RAVEENA_O

The university conducts the examination for all the colleges together. How can it be that examination is not conducted for one college, that too Govt Law College, in exclusion of others? The facts may be different. You may visit the college and meet the Dean immediately and ascertain the reason for not allowing your daughter to appear for the exam.

rollmax

It is all exams in this University and it's affiliated colleges Madam.

Prasad GLN

The only remedy is filing a complaint against college in Consumer Forum for deficiency of services.

rollmax

Contemporaries here I mean is students studying in other universities.

rollmax

Sir, Is there any mechanism in law where if this exam is conducted next may not be delayed as well in 2,3,4,5 years.

Regards

Prasad GLN

A grievance petition to the concerned University, collectively by all students, seeking schedule of those examinations, during the beginning of academic year can certainly help. You can also file in your own name this issue as grievance as parent providing name of the college, university, the practice being followed by other Universities, praying for their interference may bring improvement. You can file this grievance in your name in pgportal..or UGC.

rollmax

Thanks immensely for the prompt support Sir. Is there other approaches which can be followed along so that University is conducting exam and declaring result ASAP as they delay marksheets and individually students follow & pay bribes to University employees than only marksheets are given.

Prasad GLN

Make this as complaint direct to VC to direct colleges to deliver the Mark sheets maximum within one month from publication of results, to curtail corruption, and the delay if any must be viewed seriously. Another easiest way being followed in Boards where large number of students are appearing for examinations is uploading the marksheet in website of the university. Suggest this. If you can afford file writ mandamus to HC finally and pray HC for such directions.

rollmax

Union of employees is very strong in B.R.Ambedkar University. Deadlock was culminated as few wrong doer employees were terminated Thrice Vice Chancellor has been removed levelling various charges of misappropriation of funds. So I want to take multipronged approach so that future of my daughter is not spoiled and many other students. What are expenses for this writ and time taken in judgement. As I do a small business. At times I stuck in problems but refrained from going to court as no legal background, expenses in court battle, time taken. So decided to absorb losses. thanks again sir for patiently hearing and suggestions.🙏

Prasad GLN

Writ should always be final. HC considers those steps initiated petitioner, before coming to them. Once these step by steps are stated in petition, then only writ is having weight. Court must think that petitioners knocked their doors in absence of alternatives finally, then only one can get judgment in their favour.

Try through UGC. Irrespective of the past , one should proceed through positive attitude of bringing some change.

Finally, this is to request not to prolong further discussions, as this is a forum dedicated only for guiding members in RTI matters. Other matters must end with one or two replies and should not be prolonged to pages and pages, as this is against discipline of the forum. Hope you will understand the delicate predicament.

rollmax

Thanks you sir for your advice. You have made my day with your series of advice. I never expected this much of patience, support and suggestions.🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

rollmax

Representing on various channels under your able guidance I had meeting with vice chancellor and forwarding greviance on pg website, Jan Sunwai App and RTI exams were conducted and session is on time now.
Only marksheet & Degree are delayed for one year or more.
Please guide on this sir if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

Prasad GLN

The issues are there in Agra Universiuty from the beginnig..  In the forum, we have received queries of not disbursing original degree certificates even after four years in hundreds of case.

A froum can help in organised sector, who is weak in representing his grievance to concerneed authorities in peaceful way and not projection the issue through proper presentation.

The student union in University is powerful, the students are enolighted and aware of their riights and responsibilities.   Law students have more advantages to move collectively for bringing a change.   Unfortunately, their competence is not being used in practical ways to bring improvement in the system.

It is tiem to file a writ before High Court or UGC demanding them to fix a time frame / calender for each activity

When law students can not take creative decisions and use practical ways, you can guess the common student plight who has to develop only on jobs and  not in profession.

It is time to conduct a work shop, find out all issues submit collective memoraundums on all issues to UGC through VC and accountability for delay must be penalized.]

If those  who are leaders, know the law and procedure well, look for guidance to others there is some thing wrong in the system.

In several states the academic counselling for 1918-19 batch has yet to commence as Lw colleges are under scrity.  Tha means there is improvemen tvin possession even after one year.  If law courses are in this state, imaginite Humanities students.