subhendu pattanayak

Information about suspend order of any officer

Question

subhendu pattanayak

Can any P.I.O provide information to any RTI. applicant about suspend order or any disciplinary action taken against any officer or employee of his office by any higher authority or court during last 2 years?Is this information comes under exempted category?

Sent from my SM-J200G using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

If you can modify the query as follows, PIO is not having any chance.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me list of employees with names, designation suspended on charges of corruption, misappropriation or fraud from.....to........

2)Inform present status in such disciplinary cases.

subhendu pattanayak

Within a period of one year near about 90% of my RTI. quries are being rejected by PIO. I have only six 2nd appeals are now pending before OIC. in which I have attached the proofs of incorrect and misleading information given by PIO. deliberately.But the PIO. is still challenging me that I shall never get success in these appeals.Just 2 months ago , by chance I came into contact with this forum.Then I came to know about my weak points.Actually, writing a R.T.I. application is an art (according to Hon'ble G.L.N. Prasadji).Now when any doubt arises in my mind first I take their guidance of Hon'ble members.Then I proceed.Till now I have been getting many valuable suggestions from Prasadji and others.I hope it will continue.Many many thanks.

Sent from my SM-J200G using RTI INDIA mobile app