Bishnupada chatterjee

Authenticity of a b.ed college of ncte affiliation certificate ..

Bishnupada chatterjee

I am Bishnupada chatterjee a student of Seth suganchand surana b.ed college, Durg,cg,in the of 2013-14.. I want to know whether this college has ncte affiliation in this session or not...

ATTACH]15334[/ATTACH]IMG_0741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

IMG_0740.jpg

Bishnupada chatterjee

I am bishnupada chatterjee a student of Seth suganchand surana b.ed college,durg,cg,in the session of 2013-14.. I want to know whether this college has an ncte affiliation in this session or not... thnx

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

Prasad GLN

Search website of NCTE to know such affiliation or file RTI Application to NCTE with postal order for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts Officer,NCTE payabel at New Delhi and seek simple information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me copy of recognition given to Seth suganchand surana b.ed college,durg,cg,in the session of 2013-14..

Prasad GLN

Appears as duplicate thread. File RTI Application to CPIO, NCTE, New Delhi with postal order for Rs.10/- Fvg.Accounts Officer,NCTE payabel at New Delhi and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me copy of order/notification disclosing recognition/affiliation of Seth suganchand surana b.ed college, Durg,cg, 2013-14

Bishnupada chatterjee

Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

karira

Two threads started by the same poster on the same subject/topic, have been merged.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• vikrantambhore
      By vikrantambhore
      Hi,

I didn't get Information from PIO/ Principal of college, 30 days already over. in the same college i applied RTI application before 5 month that time they gave complete information but this time they are not giving anything. so please sugget me what should i do Now.
      Show I appeal to state Information commission or anywhere else ?
      Please suggest me a way to make complain on college principal

Regards

Vikrant
    • visakh.c
      By visakh.c
      This is NOT a COMPLAINT
      I'm studying in a Private College(Engg), in Puducherry.
      College timing 8.45 am to 5.35 pm, no Holidays on Saturday, there are colleges considering Sunday as working day(Social life completely devastated)
      No particular Time Table followed
      Treated as school kids, spoon fed through entire course, NO DECISION making Capability (lot of confusion)
      Fees structure includes internet, guest lectures and several other things only we could imagine of, internet not allowed to use(letter must be bought from HOD for internet usage, lot's of formalities and no time in hands for such usage)
      No leisure period(Classes every time), Strict interval timings, No sports, No talking, Deliberate Portion completion at last minute, Working days exceeding 80 days
      No Questions or opinions must be raised, on management rules even in Quality Analysis meetings.
      Quality Analysis meeting conducted twice a semester for name sake, no actions taken except for silly reasons like no dust-bins, no water,clean toilets, questions against management rules or money intake are excluded from minutes.
      Money far beyond fee's Structure is Collected. Fine for Failing in Internal tests(Collected without bill till past year,but included in lab Breakage now)
      Though there is no Breakage on students side, basic fee is collected and along with the fine on failed subjects which makes it a ransom(bill not given in past but now bill is issued with fine included in breakage along with any other sum on individual)
      Breakage fee is collected with the Due, where Only after paying Hall ticket is Issued.
      Money ripped in the name of Quantitative aptitude and Placement training by 3rd party institutions which is of no use and Compelled to pay
      Money intake from placed students as per their owed salary.
      Small campus and 6 canteens, students are not Allowed to go outside the campus once entering college except for evening, thus compelled to buy food from here on high rates
      Students not allowed to go outside campus, if necessary Gate pass must be obtained wherein it's a time consuming process and several registers have to be signed(a letter requesting gate pass, register in Dept., another in Office and one in gate)
      Leave is not granted, if leave is taken, parents must request leave before 9am, SMS sent to parents mobile that ward has not come to college, uninformed leave requires parents to appear before the HOD the other day when you returned to college,
      If fail in 3 subjects or more in Internal exams Parents are called and requested(ordered) to appear before HOD
      etc etc

When authorities from govt. come, trained students are exhibited, who praise college and keep mum and canteens are cleaned and renovated on these inspection days.

Is there any Regulatory authority over these kinds of College, is this kinds of happenings Usual and legal.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy