- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Hello all, I am trying to find out if I can get a letter from the registrar of Marriages whether a marriage was registered or not.
I would like to know through RTI act whether I can access the information on my legal wedded wifes second register marriage in a certain month (June 2008) in a state under Indian union.
The register marriage been bigamous as I am in a possesion of a court decree for restution of the conjualgal and marriage rights from 2005.
If so what are the documents required on my part and what is the additional information needed to access the information.
I am in badly need of this information if possible request early reply.