raxit4u2

I have files RTI for MPLAD Works - Returned

Question

raxit4u2

I have filed an RTI with Ministry of Rural Development. Below is the whole word document copy pasted.

It got rejected and reason is this. Previously also my application got rejected with same reason. Here is the response from them.

Remarks :- As mentioned in the guidelines for use of this portal, this facility is not available for filing RTI applications for the public authorities under the State Governments, including Government of NCT Delhi. Since your RTI application is meant for a public authority under the State Government, the same is returned herewith. You may file the same before the concerned public authority under the State Government.

Anyone guide me and correct me where I am wrong please?

To,

Public Information Officer,

Office of the District Planning Offiacer,

District Collectorate, Panchmahal

Dist. Backward Class Welfare Officer, Collector Office Compound, Block No. 19 to 21, 1st Floor, Multi Story Bhavan, Godhara.

Subject: Information under Right to Information Act 2005

Dated: 25-10-2017

Dear Sir,

Kindly furnish information with regard to MPLAD Works recommended by Hon'ble MP and executed by your District authority:

1. Name of Hon'ble MP: Prabhatsing Chauhan
  2. Name of Constituency: Panchmahal
  3. Nodal District: Godhra
  4. Implementing District Name: Godhra

Information sought under Right to Information Act:

1. Please supply me with certified copies of all letters of recommendation of works received from sh. Prabhatsing Chauhan, Hon'ble MP, to undertake those works under MPLADS, during his current tenure as MP and allotted to your District.

2. Also provide information of all the recommendations in the following format

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Date of recommendation[/TD]

[TD]Name of the work recommended by MP[/TD]

[TD]Amount of the work recommended (In Rs.)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

3. Secondly, kindly provide information relating to all works recommended by Sh. Prabhatsing Chauhan Hon’ble Member of Parliament during his current tenure as MP and allotted to your District, in the following format, as this format is utilized by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation in ‘Works Monitoring System’.

[TABLE=width: 674]

[TR]

[TD]Work Identity Number[/TD]

[TD]Work Name with Location[/TD]

[TD]Priority Number of the (if available) proposal as Recommended by MP[/TD]

[TD]Date of Receipt of Proposal from MP[/TD]

[TD]Whether the work is Sanction[/TD]

[TD]Work cost sanctioned (Rs.)[/TD]

[TD]Executing Agency[/TD]

[TD]Date of Completion[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Please inform me the amount of further charges, for supplying above information, at my postal address.

Yours faithfully,

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

If you have taken a train going to New Delhi, for reaching Chennai, you can never go to Chennai and blame Railway authorities for taking you to New Delhi.

Send the application either to Nodal State Public Information officer, Collector or to CPIO, Loksabha Secretariat if you want the information.

Open the following link and use the sample application with modifications you require.

RTI Application for MPLAD Funds [Right to Information Wiki]

raxit4u2

I have used the same format as you sent the link. I have copy paste the exact same format. Replace the names in that.

Do you mean to say in below part, address is wrong? Should i replace it with ""CPIO, Loksabha Secretariat""?

To,

Public Information Officer,

Office of the District Planning Offiacer,

District Collectorate, Panchmahal

Dist. Backward Class Welfare Officer, Collector Office Compound, Block No. 19 to 21, 1st Floor, Multi Story Bhavan, Godhara.

so it will be like this.

To,

CPIO, Loksabha Secretariat

Let me know.