Jump to content
  • 0
subhendu pattanayak

Disposal of case under sec 107 crpc.


subhendu pattanayak

A notice was sent to me on 04.05 2017 from Tahasildar cum Executive magistrate to appear in his court in person and file show cause as to why I should not execute bonds for Rs.5000/ with one surety for the like amount under U/S 107 Crpc. I appointed one advocate on 11.05.2017 who refused to execute any bond.But the EM did not agree with him.After some days my advocate applied for certified true copy of the case under provisions of Odisha Record Manual by depositing a fee of Rs30/. But Tahsildar did not provide it to him.After some days this advocate was murdered.Now, I do not know what is the fate of my case and whether it is disposed off or not.The staff of Tahasil office do not help me on this issue. Can I take help of RTI and seek information about the status of my case?


Sent from my SM-J200G using RTI INDIA mobile app

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Definitely. You have a right and can seek such information not only as a citizen but also a victim and affected party.

There may be many advocates who can guide you further in the issue in your locality.

Unless you specify the particular issue, you can not expect pin pointed guidance.

Nip it in the bud and save your self from worry , time and unnecessary expenditure on trivial issues (in general)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Sunil Ahya

You can always file a RTI application to seek the required information, now whether the information which you have requested can be provided under RTI or not will depend upon the exemptions given under section 8 and 9 of the RTI Act, and it is the PIO who has to decide whether the requested information can be provided or it falls under any of the exemptions. In case the PIO decides to deny the requested information then the onus is on the PIO who denies the request and it is not on the RTI applicant.


Therefore go ahead and file the RTI application and let the PIO decide and inform you whether the information can be provided or not.


Also please read:


Kindly do not worry about the exemptions at the stage of filing a RTI Application.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • UK K
      By UK K
      I wish to know,
      How to file RTI to information about OBC Non Creamy Layer.
      As per OM, for children of class iii/class c state government officer income test is not applicable.
      But OBC issuing authority/SDM of our state is not aware of this and rejects our application.
      So i filled an RTI to get information about same, but got reply as queries/clarification does not come under RTI act.
      So how do i file an RTI to know applicability of INCOME TEST for CLASS C officer.
      Please reply..........
    • gene0004
      By gene0004
      Dear sir
      Please 1 year old rti file no information my department

      Sent from my A37fw using RTI INDIA mobile app



Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy