- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Do you think Maharashtra government is really not bothered about its own people?
22 members have voted
1. Do you think Maharashtra government is really not bothered about its own people?
They don't care for the Maharashtrian farmers7
The Maharashtrian babus love bribe5
The Maharashtrian employees are plain lazy5
They prefer their own kin recieving the cream5
This topic is now closed to further replies.
I am trying to get information regarding the existance of a mamooli rasta that has been in use by the locals for the last 30 years or so but have been given the run around between one dept and another in the city corporation office.
The reason is some influential political figures have interest in seeing that it is not provided.
A visit to the ADLR office evoked a reply that this information is not in the public domain.
A visit to the Town Planning Office evoked a reply that such information cannot be provided to the public.
Does this information come from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (in whose premises the ADLR office is situated) or from the City Corporation( where the Town Planning Office is).
Can I get some information on this please
My brother-in-law has applied for the details of his grandfather's agricultural lands situated in a village in Tamil Nadu, Kancheepuram District and Chengalpet taluk to the PIO (Hqrs. Dty. thasildar) and he has got the reply from the PIO stating that pay for the computer patta and take the copies. He has visited the taluk office in person and paid the required amount of fees for the computer patta and received the same. he has asked for the remaining Adangal & Chitta copies for the same lands. but the PIO has asked him to come on different days and dodged and told him that"is it necessary to provide the all records if it is applied under RTI?". he was fed up and he is in the verge of filing a writ petition against this PIO for his conduct. But I had adivised him to send the copies of the RTI request to the chief state information commissioner and state information commissioner of tamil nadu for a favourable action but that too elapsed 10 days and till date no reply from any of these persons. what to do and how to get the copies requested under RTi.
thanks in advance.