RTI VIdeos

Visit our New RTI Videos. Click here!

News Ticker
Guest SARVESH CHANDRA SHRIVASTAVA

Land compensation

Question

Guest SARVESH CHANDRA SHRIVASTAVA

At present i have sold the property but while it was owned i was unable to receive the compensation for the electricity towers & wires,which were settled on my property.so convey me the best way to receive the compensation and as compensation is distributed so who collected it that time.

Thanking you

ca sarvesh shrivastava

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

File application to concerned State Public Information officer, that distributed such compensation and seek information as follows. The first step is to search website of authority to locate SPIO, format of application and fees in their RTI Application.

Information solicited:

1.)Please provide the copy of laid down procedure/order/process/notifications basing on which compensation was provided for electricity towers and wires on properties acquired at.............................(place)

2)Please provide such list of beneficiaries for which compensation was fixed and the status of making payments.

3)Please specifically provide information available on record for abnormal reasons for delay in payment of compensation to ............................(Name) of......................Village

4)Please provide the name of superior authority with whom grievance can be filed for inordinate delay.