Guest nkbaba298

Use of loudspeaker in gurdwara

Guest nkbaba298

Gurdwara near me is using their loudspeaker from 4 am to 11 am. It is fine when its normal college day but now our EXAMS started and it really annoying when you hear their bullshit from morning until the midday. What is the possible action I can take to stop them at least for next 15 days so that I can study in peace?

karira

Thread moved to Chit Chat section of the portal

Prasad GLN

Never use objectionable and indecent words in open forum against any religion. You can file a police complaint against such nuisance if it is really bothering you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• phoenix_78
      By phoenix_78
      Hi,

I stay in Hyderabad. Next to my apartment, a function hall has been constructed. Residents of my apartment are unable to bear the noise that comes out of the events held daily in the function hall. I believe, there is a rule that commercial complexes cannot be constructed next to residential complexes. I would like to know the exact details of this rule. And if such a rule exists, I would also like to know the government personnel who gave permission to the function hall inspite of the rule. Please advise me on whom do I approach to get the above information.

Many Thanks
    • sankaran
      By sankaran
      How do i tackle noise pollution which is making us virtually deaf. Is it sufficient if we book a nuisance case with the loacal police or a do i petition the pollution board(grievance cell). The places are tamil nadu : Tiruvallur district near manavala nagar ondikuppam area near shiv mandir pin 602001) & in maharashtra dombivli west pin 421202 (during ganesh chaturti & navratri the noise pollution is at its peak and in tiruvallur(t.nadu) it isa daily affair and now the 10th and 12th standard exams are going on, the students will definitely suffer due to election campaigning(noise pollution will be at its peak.what are the decibels to maintained.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy