- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Central Information Commission allows you to seach the status of your application at their website. You can search your application by following:
Name of Appellant / Complainant
Name of CPIO/App Authority/Orgn
It gives the status of Only Appeal(s), Only Complaint(s), or Both
You can reach to the search section of CIC here
Central Information Commission - Action Status
the salary revision for the teachers of private primary aided schools in mumbai have not taken place since year 1995. in fact they have been denied 2 revisions, ie 2000 and 2005. My question is "Should the teachers fight for the year 2000 revision or the 2005 revision. we are now in year2007.
we want to ask a question under the rights to information act on this subject.