Details of Non govt persons who accompanied Prime Minister on his international visits at public cost to be disclosed now
The RTI application was filed in the Prime Minster's Office (PMO).
1) The PMO transferred the RTI to the Cabinet Secretariat u/s 6(3). The CabSec replied that the said info is not in their records.
2) The CPIO of the PMO also transferred it to the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) u/s 6(3). The CPIO of the MHA then transferred it to the National Archives of India (NAI). No reply was received from either the MHA or the NAI
3) After the refusal of info by the CabSec, a First Appeal was filed whose decision is pending.
4) After the lapse of the 30 days deadline for the CPIOs. First Appeals were filed with both MHA and NAI.
5) No reply has been received w.r.t. any First Appeal.
Q.1) What should be done after the lapse of 45 days deadline for the Appellate Authorities?
Q.2) The RTI application was transferred to multiple authorities. Who is the main CPIO and FAA now?
Q.3) When the Second Appeal is filed, will all the four CPIOs and the four FAAs (i.e. PMO, CabSec, MHA and NAI) will be named in the Second Appeal?
In my quest to unearth the truth, I'm trying my level best. I request the community members kindly support me in my endeavour. My this q is in ref to earlier qs only.
Does the twitter handles of public authorities and the personal twitter handle of Hon PM come under the purview of rti?