urviyad

RTI- I want to file an RTI regarding my complaint.

Question

urviyad

Information solicited:

When was the enquiry committee constituted to enquire about my (Mr. ******) complaint dated ********** on the matter of assaulting by Mr. ******. Please state if any changes made in the committee with reasons stating the need to change the committee members.

Please provide me with the certified copies of the statement given by witnesses, accused person and victim.

Please state the action taken against the accused person, and please provide me with the certified copy of the action taken report.

Please state whether the incident has been recorded in the Personal/Service file of the accused or not. If yes, then please provide me with the certified copy of the specific page where the entry of the incident has been recorded.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using RTI INDIA mobile app

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please make it simple and do not repeat same subject in each query. Suggested format.

Subject matter : Complaint by.............................against......................... on.............. assault in work place.

1.Please provide certified copy of all such orders that states date of appointment and members of such Enquiry committee appointed and if any members withdrawn from committee such copies of letters from them with such office notes.

2.Please provide me with the certified copies of the statement given by witnesses, accused person and victim.

3.Please provide certified copy of the committee's report, observations/comments/recommendations etc., by concerned authorities on proposed action against accused, action taken on alleged misbehaviour.

4 Please provide me with the certified copy of the specific page in service book where the entry of the incident has been recorded.

5)Reasons for not recording such misbehaviour in service book with such comments/office notes/recommendations , if not recorded

urviyad
Please make it simple and do not repeat same subject in each query. Suggested format.

Subject matter : Complaint by.............................against......................... on.............. assault in work place.

1.Please provide certified copy of all such orders that states date of appointment and members of such Enquiry committee appointed and if any members withdrawn from committee such copies of letters from them with such office notes.

2.Please provide me with the certified copies of the statement given by witnesses, accused person and victim.

3.Please provide certified copy of the committee's report, observations/comments/recommendations etc., by concerned authorities on proposed action against accused, action taken on alleged misbehaviour.

4 Please provide me with the certified copy of the specific page in service book where the entry of the incident has been recorded.

5)Reasons for not recording such misbehaviour in service book with such comments/office notes/recommendations , if not recorded

Thanks sir, I will make sure to not repeat the same subject.

urviyad

Sir, in my last RTI, I was provided with the report of the enquiry committee. According to the statements of the witnesses it is clear that there is no fault at my side, but the committee says that both are guilty as at a time both are indulging in fight. But I didn't attack that person only I self defenced myself. I also want to share the image of the report with you to get some suggestions.

Prasad GLN

Members must make a habit to read the latest developments in the forum , and visit to other posts in the forum also, and should not always confine to their issue alone.

Under RTI, the right of citizens is confined to only one subject "Securing that information which is available on material forum". Except this, he is not having any other rights including insisting for penalty or disciplinary proceeding, as they are in between PIO and IC and vested discretionary powers of IC.

RTT Act is not a remedy it is just a highway and if one is lucky, he may find a remedy on that road but lot of travel is required to reach destination (Remedy)

IC can only decide whether applicant was provided information that is not exempted.

These disputes, redressal grievances are beyond ambit of RTI Act and IC.

I am afraid that you have to find solution somewhere else for these personal issues within organisation, if you can not forget those petty incidents.

Edited by G.L.N. Prasad