user9999

just another success story - road work

user9999

just another success story from RTI here

we live in suburbs and had a very poor road condition that went from bad to worse due to the recent monsoon. inspite of all these,there were frequent road diggings by the BSNL/EB and metro water people. there were times where there appeared visible road cavings making it even tougher for 4 wheelers. filed RTI with each of these department - EB/metro water/nation highways/BSNL on the approval they had for carrying out the road digging work and each one ended up pointing finger at other departments in their replies and got a vague response that temporary patch will be done.

finally filed a CM cell petition followed with few RTIs. and to my surprise,i could see glittering tar roads now and all this was done within a week's time with the vehicle involved in the road work having board as IMMEDIATE.

as always, i dont take credit for my RTI but am sure my petitions and RTIs would have made a difference /had made someone questionable and triggered to get the work done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dr V S Prasanna Rajan

Please share the format of the RTI applications which you have filed before various departments, which will be of use to others who want to pursue similar work in their locality.

• Like 2

AL3103

शांत चित मनोस्थिति

Sent from my A37fw using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1