salmanshaikh786

RTI Act Rule 8(1)J ..!!

salmanshaikh786

Respected Hon'ble Members.... Personnel information will not be disclosed if it is so it required large public interest... How we have to consider the large public interest..is there any fixed numeric or any value which describes the same... Plz help me Out..!!

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Please search in blogs where it was discussed in detail with previous decisions and HC/SC Judgments.

In short age,caste,religion,marital status, educational qualifications etc., amounts to personal information.

Larger public interest simply means it should not be against any law of the country and information should be used in the interest of general public.

information on corruption, illegal activities, securing fake certificates , human right violations etc are some documents that establish larger public interest.

• Like 1

Prasad GLN

This is the Best Blog/report that missed my attention. Thank you very Much Mr.Shravan, for immediately responding when we are lazy. Laziness is not always the only reason for general guidance, I personally wish that member should learn, taking clues and develop further through searches. I do not know whether my opinion is correct or not. But personally, it helped me a lot in one such application to-day.

salmanshaikh786

Thanks Prasad sir & shrawan sir...

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA