Guest ramyababyclinic

Fake caste certificate

Question

Guest ramyababyclinic

Hi! I am mouna.iam a student studying in class 12.Recently I came to know that my friend has changed her caste from MBC to ST to avail reservations in NEET exam in spite of knowing the consequences.I am against it and someone help me by taking this issue to further authorities.I am ready to give the details of that student.

4 answers to this question

momita

You may like to read the news here If Fake Caste Certificate Got You The Job, Face Punishment: Supreme Court

Here is the first step: File a Greviance with the NEET here National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test - NEET, 2018. As per the defintion of NEET 'Unfair Means' clause:

If during the course of training / examination, a candidate is found indulging in any of the following, he/she shall be deemed to have used unfair means. "If at any stage a candidate has tampered with any entry in the certificate or statement of marks or any certificate issued by any governmental or non-governmental body or any other document that has been issued to him/ her by the Board."

Here are the details of CPIO of NEET

Public Information Officer

Dy. Secretary (NEET)

Central Board of Secondary Education,

Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,

Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.

Phone: 011-22521081

• Like 1

avinash_hyd007

You can file RTI application to neet authority seeking certified copy of caste certificate and file the same to caste issued MRO under RTI act seeking genuine or connecting documents

Sent from my CPH1701 using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Thanks 1

Prasad GLN

You can not get a copy of such certificate of caste, as it is treated as personal information exempted under Sec. 1 (j). You can also do it with such proofs and it is mandatory to provide the address of complainant.

You have to first file complaint on line to NEET providing full details, and then after one month seek information on the complaint. (Do not complain in your name, let some friend or relative file it on line)

Search website of NEET for RTI rules and regulations.

(What you require is remedy immediately and focus on NEET alone)

At the same time (immediately now)

If that student enjoyed the benefits of MBC, file RTI Application to the school or implementing agency and seek list of beneficiaries from ................School/college for Academic year. (Do not ask for one student student and ask the list of students enjoyed such welfare measures from the authorities granted to students of her school for the academic year of that student.)

There are distinct features in the complaint.

1.If the student obtained genuine certificate, you can not challenge the same. But can only complaint to Collector against the Tehasildar that issued SC certificate.

2.If the student provided fake certificate, direct action against her in NEET is possible.

Understand the difference between the two.

Please note that you must establish larger public interest and proceed for sure if you are having such proofs.

Prasad GLN

Please read what was exactly posted or provided as guidance.

Understand the difference what is obtained in illegal way. Though it is obtained in illegal way, the certificate issued remains bonafide and no one can take action against bonafide certificate. No one can set aside / declare any document that it is fake, when a certificate was issued by Public authority.

NEET is concerned only with FAKE CERTIFICATES, the obtained certificates in illegal way still are bonafide and legal till they are declared as not deserving. These certificates are legal way.

Remember ROHIT VEMULA case. He belongs to Vaddera Community in reality. He has obtained bonafide certificate to get admission in central university and enjoyed benefits at part with ST. As the certificate was genuine, no one has found fault with Hyderabad Central University.

The district collector has investigated and made a complaint that he is not from ST. The tehasildar has given his own explanation quoting SC ruling that those who were born and brought up in ST surroundings, continues to be ST, which appears legally approved as per SC precedent.