amjed i kutchi

B.m.c depatment make big swm godown in road

Question

amjed i kutchi

Sir in my area total area land is mumbai port trust land plots but last month b.m c officer come and suddenly demolised with of noties they demolised all shed they 314 act where in side of plots in b.p.t plan it mention road b.m.c officer say there is 40 feet is road iscoming b.p.t complaint us to remove all enchorment and we will do side fancing to plot for road but after few day b.m c private contator start makeing on that plot 6000 sqfeet godown 4 big genator total cover and give that plot to for soild waste department for kachra safai no any prmission work is in full swing sir where what to do sir in this help to open exposed there scam

Sent from my SM-J701F using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First make a group of all active members victim, elect a President and secretary and mobilize Rs.5000/- immediately.

Then file RTI Application seeking information through inspection entire file and in that application state that you will be accompanied by experts.

Search website of BNC, locate Public Information officer, format of RTI Application and seek information by pasting Rs.10/-  Adhesive Court fee stamp towards rti

Then after hearing from PIO, go for inspection  with experts and get certified copies of all  relevant documents.

First study and make three sets, underline violations, prepare a brief report with chronlogical dates.

Contact Advocate and get injunction from Court, file a Public Interest Litigation petition through him.

• Like 2

amjed i kutchi

Sir thank you very much for your support sir

Sent from my SM-J701F using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1