amjed i kutchi

Illegal building countrstion if waqf board land

Question

amjed i kutchi

Sir in my area mumbai 9 there was 2 floor of buildding and it was muncipal shcool old land is masjid property waqf board past few day trust and buillder demolised the 2 floor sutarcher and build 11 floor building iron beem channel in only 160 day i complaint to b.m.c ae about they say notice is issued but after some day b.m.c ae say builder as granted stay builder he sumited tge doucment that old buildding was 7 floor and iam reapring for rain mansoon is comeing i file rti on b.m c to water department that plz frunised me copy of water bill and water conntion recrod bill with floor wise b.m.c officer reply me anwser that the file in not tressbale in our recored so plz sir help me to exposed that big scam and mangnet done by b.m c officer what should i do 20180310_194319.jpg

Sent from my SM-J701F using RTI INDIA mobile app

4 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

What exactly you wish to bring out ?

The PIO informed that that information is not available, and it means that you have not either addressed the issue to the concerned Public Information officer or some other thing.

You can go for first appeal to FAA as follows:

Grounds for Appeal: PIO has denied information stating that information is not available.  PIO ought to have transferred the application to that concerned PIO with whom that information is available, as he is more competent to decide the custodian of the information more than the ordinary citizen.  PIO can only deny information stating such exemption under Sec8 with justification.  In this case PIO denied information stating that information is not available which was never stated as reason for denial of information.

PRAYER: Appellant prays for a speaking order to PIO either to inform as to what has happened with that record, attempts made to trace the record or endorsing it to concerned dept where the information is readily available.  If that information is not available , though he is custodian of such information, he may be ordered for tracing the record within a time frame, in case of failure file a police complaint on such missing record, and for making to reconstruct the record, 

• Like 1

amjed i kutchi
What exactly you wish to bring out ?
The PIO informed that that information is not available, and it means that you have not either addressed the issue to the concerned Public Information officer or some other thing.
You can go for first appeal to FAA as follows:
Grounds for Appeal: PIO has denied information stating that information is not available.  PIO ought to have transferred the application to that concerned PIO with whom that information is available, as he is more competent to decide the custodian of the information more than the ordinary citizen.  PIO can only deny information stating such exemption under Sec8 with justification.  In this case PIO denied information stating that information is not available which was never stated as reason for denial of information.
PRAYER: Appellant prays for a speaking order to PIO either to inform as to what has happened with that record, attempts made to trace the record or endorsing it to concerned dept where the information is readily available.  If that information is not available , though he is custodian of such information, he may be ordered for tracing the record within a time frame, in case of failure file a police complaint on such missing record, and for making to reconstruct the record, 
Thank you sir for your help

Sir how can i exposed to builder. that the side was only 2floor from where and which depatrment i get old record of that side buildding and record. then i collect all recored and i put pil agasint that buillder that he done totaly paper forgaray work. and suimt to b.m c and to the court
Plz help me guide me sir that cuntration is very bad qualiy it very dangours 11 floor on only space is 2300sq plot

Prasad GLN

What ever I could understand from query is that

a)The construction was only upto second floor previously.  Building was a Municipal school on waqf property

b)But builder has managed to convince that there were 7 floors.and applied for permission for repairs to prior monsoon

c)Now after demolishing he has constructed 11 floor building without the official approval.

First make a complaint to commissioner.

Get the versions of neighbours

Most important thing is obtain google maps or past photographs of school, as there may several students that passed out from school, and the building might have been photographed thousands of times for some other purposes.  In several municipalities and corporations there is a rule for periodical google maps of jurisdiction, recorded to verify antecedents and unauthorised constructions.  

File PIL and let them establish that there were seven floors.  Courts are not fools and they can call for such tax assessment etc.

Another important thing is collect voters list of that ward so that if there were residences or occupations, those addresses must be available in the voters list.

There may be several marriages in and around school.  some one may be having such videos in which by accident that building photo might have appeared once or twice.

Just think of such possibilities.  You can not alone think, share these thoughts with some other friends that are interested in such investigations and creative ideas.

• Like 1

amjed i kutchi

Thank you sir i will secreh that image and essment recored thank you sir salute to you