saty0009

Airtel not refund my money

Question

saty0009

Matter is regarding on transactions. Actually on 22/11/2017I used to load 5000.00 rs cash on my airtel payment bank account no 9956775929 by my debit card hdfc .but its not just load but it goes my recharge section. When I goes to airtel store in govind nagar. They said to me that*17/01/2018 the money will be credited to your default bank.

But it's not...

Money credited another account.

?

What I do?

superswatantra58@gmail.com

Sent from my Strike using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

1.Private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act. (Both AIRTEL and HDFC)

2.Still you are a consumer and have more rights as you have paid consideration for services and there is deficiency of services either with HDFC or AIRTEL.

3.First file complaint immediately in their on line website.

4.Wait for a week and issue Registered notice  pointing out deficiency of service in not  loading the same in your account, demanding for refund within 15 days with compensation of Rs.5,000/-

5.Wait for one month and file Consumer complaint with local district consumer forum as party in person and the total expenses for filing complaint including all may not exceed Rs.500/-

• Like 2

saty0009
1.Private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act. (Both AIRTEL and HDFC)
2.Still you are a consumer and have more rights as you have paid consideration for services and there is deficiency of services either with HDFC or AIRTEL.
3.First file complaint immediately in their on line website.
4.Wait for a week and issue Registered notice  pointing out deficiency of service in not  loading the same in your account, demanding for refund within 15 days with compensation of Rs.5,000/-
5.Wait for one month and file Consumer complaint with local district consumer forum as party in person and the total expenses for filing complaint including all may not exceed Rs.500/-

Thanks sir,
airtel try to fraud with me. Already submitted many requests or complaint emails but no response.

Sent from my Strike using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Please read the entire post as a whole, if some thing is done, go to next step.   Issue registered notice to AIRTEL providing details of previous correspondence and harassment from day one till date of notice.

Then approach to forum.

Prasad GLN

Also post this as grievance in online pgportal  to TRAI against Airtel.

Priya De

The best course is to write to them over email and ask them the detailed process. If you are not satisfied, write to airtel payment bank Nodal offcer. Then to Appellate authority.

In most cases, you will get to know first why it was done the day it was done.