rajthak

not issued order nor information

Question

rajthak

I file first appeal before FAA. While hearing PIO on oath told FAA that he will provide information. But nearly four months lapse but FAA nor provided order nor PIO provided information. I have given FAA a letter regarding this. Please guide on this matter. What to do.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using RTI INDIA mobile app

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

This oath issue during First Appeal hearing appears interesting, as I have never come across such instance after enactment of rti.

So far so good, but FAA must deliver such order.  To avoid this experts in the forum always advise members to carry a minutes as report and immediately reduce what was stated by PIO and observation of FAA and reduce every thing in writing.

Now issue a Registered notice to FAA under copy to PIO narrating all that happened and PIO failing in his responsibility in providing information even after oath was administered.

Wait for a month go for second appeal to IC.

rajthak

Sir as I mentioned I have already given letter to FAA before 7 days but till today no response nor contact to me.

Prasad GLN

Please read the reply, before posting:  The following is the next step suggested already earlier:.

Wait for a month go for second appeal to IC.

rajthak

But Sir can second appeal filed without order of FAA. Also time frame 90 days has been lapse.

Prasad GLN

Grounds for second Appeal: FAA has ordered to PIO in personal hearing to provide information.  A reminder was sent but there is no reply either from pio or FAA.  For genuine and bonafide reasons, I am waiting for FAA orders and there was delay in filing second appeals.  please consider my efforts in getting information, without burdening IC and condone the delay as special case.

PRAYER: Please direct PIO to carry out the instructions of FAA who ordered for providing of information, taking this as complaint and second appeal.  If PIO provides the information, there is no need for second appeal process and hearing.