kolkata75

With the help of RTI applications, I got a deed that was registered

Question

kolkata75

Hello,

With the help of RTI applications, I got a deed that was registered in August, 1989. However, a fraud deed was used to mutate a land in place of the original one, which was apparently registered in April, 1989. No certified copy of the same was available.

We are well aware of the fact that the deed is fraud. What are the procedure to prove it fraud at court, ask for legal actions on such criminal activity. 

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thank you,

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Contact Advocate and file a declaration suit that the sale deed was obtained through fraud and seek cancellation of such sale deed.  (it i not easy, as you have to spend amounts for court fee, if you are not in physical possession).  Further there can not be oral evidences for the events occurred before 30 years and only documentary evidences can only be considered under Indian Evidence Act.

Take immediate action, RTI has diagnosed the ailment, and now it should be treated and weeded out through court operation.

Priya De
20 hours ago, kolkata75 said:

No certified copy of the same was available.

You should obtain the certified copies under #RTI first.

Prasad GLN

You can file RTI Application and seek certified copy of that deed basing on which mutation was done.

If it is not a registered document, you can also file a complaint to Revenue Divisional office and need not go to court in case of unregistered documents.

• Like 1