News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
adityasrmca

Regarding not getting My BCA degree from DBR University, Agra (UP).

Question

adityasrmca

Hi,

I had completed my graduation (BCA-2010) from Babu banarasi Das National Institute of Management , Lucknow (U.P.) which was affiliated from Dr Bhim Rao ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.).

Here I want to inform you that we didn't receive any degree neither from this institution nor from this University.

We had also paid Rs.800/- against our BacA degree, no one got this degree.

I want to highlight one most important thing that people goes to this University but they never get this degree even after paying degree amount.

Requesting you to please help us regarding getting this BCA degree.

In case of not getting this degree we will take necessary action against this.

Hoping for the best resolution from your side.

Please find my marksheet in attachment for detailed reference.

Thanks and regards,

Aditya Baranwal

BCA -2010 batch

Scan5.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

This problem continued from Agra University since decades.

Search their website the date of convocation as they must conduct convocation within prescribed period of announcing results.  As Chancellor is  Governor and there is a ritual of awarding some doctorates to celebrities, getting their appointment is stated as one of the reason for such delays.

File this as grievance in UGC on line portal as not getting degree certificate even after several years is a serious thing.

Make a group of some students and file consumer complaint against University seeking compensation of one lakh per each student.  The process is simple and you can purchase CP Act (Bare act) and file complaint before District Consumer forum alleging deficiency of service by University.  To give weight to your complaint, group as many students as possible collect Rs.100/- from each and file writ before High Court, directing University to provide degrees.  

We can only suggest alternate plans and they are simple and costs less than Rs.100/- in all.  You have lot of student unions affiliated to some  party or other.  They play active role  and are are very powerful, you can ask them to file a writ in High Court on your behalf as they have huge funds.

adityasrmca

I got my degree after 1 week, this happen cause of (filling a RTI complain against Agra University).

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1