Jump to content
Shruti aggarwal

Construction of road

Recommended Posts

Prasad GLN

Make a complaint signed by those residents which are affected by the bad state of the Road to the authority that maintain such roads.  Submit petitions to local representative like Ward Member, Chairman, Mayor,Commissioner,MLA and MP.

Contact local Media and get it highlighted through publicity.


After all these attempts file RTI Application seeking information on action taken for repairs to Roads on your complaint .

  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy