Jump to content
  • 0

Whom to address if a Panchayat made a mistake?


1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

A citizen can only exercise his right of complaint against erring authority to Superior and to District Collector.

Mistake is a relative term and how the mistake affected others or public authority is the point.  A mistake is a simple term doing a thing without knowledge of consequences and not deliberate.  Mistake, negligence, blunder, failure in duty, knowing some thing that it is not correct  are different situations and superior authority considers facts and circumstances while taking against such mistake doers.

If this mistake is concerned with RTI matters, please provide details for further guidance.

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our Moderators

karira karira Super Moderator
ganpat1956 ganpat1956 Super Moderator
ambrish.p ambrish.p Moderators
Sunil Ahya Sunil Ahya Moderators
jps50 jps50 Moderators

About Us

RTI INDIA established in the year 2006, attracts a broad audience of citizens, experts, professionals and Government Officers interested in the latest development in the field of Right to Information. We also boast an active community focused on helping citizens to File RTI, First Appeal and Second Appeals. Our download section contains many sample RTI forms for everybody to use.

Social Links


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy