Jump to content
  • 0




Why the family of serving central government staff's family is not entitled to get cghs card if they r in cghs area but serving employee is not in cghs area?


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using RTI INDIA mobile app



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Whether they are not getting, or the employee who is expected to set up the family in HQ suppressed those facts and not claiming CGHS is not known.

Go through SC Judgment recently (only for knowledge that a government servant can claim such reimbursement even if he spends the same in Hospital not in the list)

Search website of DOPT or in google the scheme.  If the scheme states that they are not eligible, Why they are not eligible do not come under RTI.

Under RTI you can not seek the quality of their decision and whys, you can get information that is available in material form with such public authority.

If you are more particular File RTI and seek information from DOPT as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please provide the certified copy of stipulations in the form of Extract wherein it was stated that  dependents of government servant living in a different place (not the place where Govt servant is posted) are not available for CGHS card facility.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy