Yanglikhum

Backdoor Appointment

Question

Yanglikhum

The above mention posts has been filled up through backdoor appointment,without any departmental examination. Therefore I want to file an RTI against this following posts so that equality should be given to all the citizens for fair and equal opportunity to enter into government service without corruption. I need help for this.IMG-20170831-WA0015~2.jpg

Sent from my vivo V1 using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Search website of public authority, locate public information officer, format of RTI Application and the procedure for remitting Rs.10/- RTI fees.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide a certified copy of selection and appointment of personnel for service including the authority that can get sanction, selection and appointment .

2.Please provide the procedure adopted , Authority in selection and appointment of following posts in DUDA.

a.3 Posts of Asst. Project officers,

b 4 Posts of Project assistants.

c 2 posts of . LDA cum Computer Assistant

3.Please provide certified copies of reporting of the appointments and ratification by higher officials if the appointments are in contravention of the powers delegated  to the authorities.

Yanglikhum

The department has miserably failed to reply my RTI . 30 days of deadline is over. I would like to sent a letter to the department to remind them once again to reply my RTI. therefore, i need help a to draft a letter to sent for reminder.
Thankyou.

Prasad GLN

Such reminders are not stated in RTI Act.  You have completed first step and the second step is appeal to higher official within same public authority designated as First Appellate Authority.  The last and final appeal Second appeal has to be filed before Information commission.

First Appeal dt.7th Jun, 2018 under RTI

Filed Before:  First Appellate Authority,.....

Against: Public Information officer......

Appellant.

Grounds for Appeal:  RTI Application was filed on ....... Public information Officer has not provided information even after 30 days, against 30 day time stipulated under RTI Act.  Treating the information as "deemed denial"  this first appeal.

Prayer: Please direct PIO to provide the information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.  PIO may also be warned of his duty and statutory obligations under RTI Act and unnecessary correspondence and appeals subjecting appellant to harassment through his apathy and negligence.

Appellant.

• Like 1

Yanglikhum
Such reminders are not stated in RTI Act.  You have completed first step and the second step is appeal to higher official within same public authority designated as First Appellate Authority.  The last and final appeal Second appeal has to be filed before Information commission.

First Appeal dt.7th Jun, 2018 under RTI

Filed Before:  First Appellate Authority,.....
Against: Public Information officer......
Appellant.

Grounds for Appeal:  RTI Application was filed on ....... Public information Officer has not provided information even after 30 days, against 30 day time stipulated under RTI Act.  Treating the information as "deemed denial"  this first appeal.
Prayer: Please direct PIO to provide the information as expeditiously as possible free of cost.  PIO may also be warned of his duty and statutory obligations under RTI Act and unnecessary correspondence and appeals subjecting appellant to harassment through his apathy and negligence.

Appellant.

Ok s how do I write?

Prasad GLN

Copy the format given above, fill up the blanks and send first appeal and copy of RTI by Regd post.

Please do not quote every post, as it makes the page larger and guidance given more simple and members may have to search for solution for long time.  The query and another three or posts for guidance is easy for members to search the post for future guidance.