DAA

About DLSA

Question

DAA

Sir,

Please provide the application format to file application in DLSA as pre litigation case of family property dispute in telugu format.

I have searched on Google for format i didn't get it.I humble request you to please provide the format in telugu .

And also provide what are the points do we need to mention on application of DLSA .

What are the safety precautions and measures do we need to rake while filing the application in DLSA.

I have not seen this kind of response to each and every reply of posted query from this app and thanks to all respected members of this app.

I know this app is related to provide the RTI Query's, .

I posted my query on other legal service related apps 1 week ago but I didn't get reply till the date.

Kindly provide the details of any other free legal service websites and mobile apps to get this details easily, If you know Please provide it will very useful to me.

Humble request to you sir .... Kindly provide the application format in telugu to file application at DLSA.

Please regret the inconvenience

Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi 5A using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

First of all there is no prescribed format for such Petitions.

You can just call on the concerned DLSA, with documents and can get their guidance in drafting in Telugu.  Accompany to DLSA with an educated and Telugu knowing friend or relative.  Have patience as employees are more irritative and never respond.  Your focus is on filing petition alone, and get the task accomplished without minding the unhelpful attitude of employees.

Meet Secretary if possible.

You can not expect from an open forum dedicated to RTI the secretarial work of drafting a petition in Telugu litigation matter.

You can also pay a sum of Rs.200/- and can avail services of a simple Advocate.

• Like 1