mrushabh

Road repairing work

Question

mrushabh

RTI

Kindly provide the information on below queries.

~ This is to enquire on what is the completion time limit given for the work on the road which is UNDER CONSTRUCTION in Bhuj Taluka - Gujarat between Bhuj (370001) & Bharapar (370427) and another between Bharapar (370427) & Baladiya.

~ Who is the contracting authority for this work/project.

~ who is the responsible government authority to monitor the work is getting complete as per timeline given.

Thanking You

Regards

RuahabhM

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

11 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and neither forum nor members can provide such information required by members, as this forum is in no way connected to any Government wing.

Please search website of the Public Authority (Govt dept) that awarded the contacts to locate State Public Information officer, address, format of application and mode of remitting Rs.10/- RTI fees.

You can secure all documents concerning like copies of contract agreements @ Rs.2/- per page and you can get the entire information you have solicited from the Agreement entered into between Govt and the contractor.

Make discreet inquiries on the Government dept.;, and file RTI application.   Even if you file application to a dept., not connected, they can transfer the application to the concerned authority.

• Like 2

mrushabh
This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and neither forum nor members can provide such information required by members, as this forum is in no way connected to any Government wing.
Please search website of the Public Authority (Govt dept) that awarded the contacts to locate State Public Information officer, address, format of application and mode of remitting Rs.10/- RTI fees.
You can secure all documents concerning like copies of contract agreements @ Rs.2/- per page and you can get the entire information you have solicited from the Agreement entered into between Govt and the contractor.
Make discreet inquiries on the Government dept.;, and file RTI application.   Even if you file application to a dept., not connected, they can transfer the application to the concerned authority.

Dear friend,
can you just guide me on exactly to which department shall I quote my query.

Regards,

Sunil Ahya

Is it an internal state road or a national highway?

• Like 1

mrushabh
Is it an internal state road or a national highway?

It’s internal state road and not the national highway in Kutch district of Gujarat state in bhuj taluka.

Regards,

Sunil Ahya

Then in that case, you will have to file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Bhuj Nagarpalika.

For format and fees of RTI application, please refer to the Gujarat RTI Rules following link:

http://msubaroda.ac.in/RTI/GRTIRules2010.pdf

• Like 2

mrushabh
Then in that case, you will have to file a RTI application with the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Bhuj Nagarpalika.
For format and fees of RTI application, please refer to the Gujarat RTI Rules following link:
http://msubaroda.ac.in/RTI/GRTIRules2010.pdf

Sir,
B4 ur reply I filled application to MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS but they have transferred the application to
The chief Engineer (NH) & AS
PWD, Gujarat, block no14
New sachivalaya
Gandhinagar

Is this in right process ?

Regards.
Rushabh

Prasad GLN

Don't worry, the application commenced it's travel and might have reached destination.  Wait for a month and file First Appeal to PIO, PWD providing reference of the transferred application of NH.

Sunil Ahya

Yes, as suggested by Prasadji, wait for 30 days from the date of receipt of your RTI application by the PIO of PWD.

Please note that, RTI is a time bound process :

A PIO gets 30 days to reply to RTI Application.

If the PIO has replied - within 30 days of his reply, a RTI applicant can file a first appeal.

If the PIO has not replied - within 30 days on which a PIO ought to have replied, a RTI applicant can file a first appeal.

• Like 1

mrushabh

Sir, still there is no update from any of the department

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

Prasad GLN

Please go through Sec.19, and first appeal is also ignored, go for second appeal to Information Commission.   Search website of Information commission  for rules and regulations for filing of second appeal

Prasad GLN

It appears for me that you have  Yet to file File first appeal ,  if not  First Appeal immediately to PWD.  Authorities don't care for applicants, we have to run after them as per time frame fixed under Sec.19.  Ultimately it is the perseverance that pays, and no one cares RTI applications.